Circle of Support for TimerLady

susiestar

Roll With It
TimerLady is having a major crisis with ktbug. ktbug is so unsafe and in real danger if the commitment decision is not overturned. The psychiatrist is appealing the commitment decision and it is the only option as the treatment facilities will not take her right now.

Join me in praying, crossing fingers, rattling beads, naked chicken liver dancing, whatever works for you to send hopes and positive thoughts that kt will get the help she so desperately needs, and that she will also be protected.

Let's also pray/rattle that TimerLady is able to eat, sleep and be as healthy as possible during this - this is an incredibly difficult thing for a mother to endure.

Reaching out from Oklahoma to ? with love and all the prayers and mojo I can gather!

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Grabbing on in Ohio and pretzeling, sending all the appeal-go-thru vibes, and doing my Jumping Bean dance... Reaching out to...

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Grabbing Tiapet's hand, praying hard and crossing body parts..........reaching out to................

Many warm gentle ((((hugs)))) Linda

Star*

call 911........call 911
Reaching out from South Carolina with postive vibes and prayers for you BOTH....(BTDThis Linda) Wishing for the best and reaching out to...............