Circle of Support for TimerLady

BusynMember

Central Wisconsin. I read about the horrible problems TL is having (and was quite shocked), but have not been to the WC in a few days. She most certainly has my heartfelt prayers, love, and support.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Linda,
I wish I could tell you I'm shocked, or surprised - but I'm not. Not at kt. Not at the monster. I'm overwhelmed with any idea that a social worker would take a peek or open a case and someone should be fired and sued for the damage they've done to you and your family. The reason I say I'm not shocked is because these kids are mentally stunted at the time the damage is done and they never fully grow up emotionally past THAT time in their lives - and they are forever waiting for the abuser to change, be sorry, remorseful and even RESCUE them (as it were) from that long ago time where they are stuck. It has NOTHING to do with you - NOTHING. This is where KT is STUCK - in her mind and forever will be stuck until she works it out. Whether she goes off with this woman and gets the answers she has been dying her whole life to have or has more damage done either by the woman or by her own curiosities? Hard to say...and painful for you as a Mother...very painful. For that I am sorry. For kt - this may be the one chance that she has to sort the mess out herself in her head and see and hear and ask nagging questions that otherwise she'd never be able to ask and ......once she puts it behind her? Who knows - maybe she'll be at peace. Maybe she'll be more receptive to counseling after. Maybe she'll see the woman for what she is and turn completely away from THOSE behaviors.....the grass is always greener for a while and then you know ........monsters never pay the water bill and their grass never gets watered, or taken care of....so THEN whose grass is greener? Moms.

Hang in there kiddo. Real Moms hurt. - A lot. But only because we love so much. If this woman loved KT at all? She'd already have told KT to come back to whats best for her. Selfish isn't a quality a good Mom has. Is it?

Hugs & Love
Star