Circle of Support for UAN

tiredmommy

Upallnight mentioned in another thread that her father is in critical condition. She doesn't want to talk about (I truly get that!) but I would like to offer her our support.

Reaching out from New York State to wrap caring and supportive arms around our UAN, who will take my hand?

T

TeDo

Grabbing on in Minnesota with all the support one who has been there can send.

Reaching a hand out to ......

Star*

call 911........call 911
Grabbing that hand in Minnesota.......and sending EXTRA HUGE HUGS, love and prayer.......

LEAVING MY HAND OUT TO.............................

DDD

With caring and supportive thoughts I've grabbed Witz's hand in NC and am reaching out from Florida to...
DDD

Thank you for all the support. My dad is so sick, I'm glad I got to see him.
I was there to help my mom as well, even though she is a difficult child and mentally ill.
I know you guys would have been so proud of me for how I detatched from her abusive behavior. I ignored it all. Even while we were at the phone store and she started crying, very loudly (understandable, her husband is ill), when I tried to hug her, she started screaming at me- in front of 20 people-about how I sat with the wrong people at my grandfathers funeral.....on and on...and while this poor kid was waiting on her. I tried to get her to leave, but she wanted to put on a show. If this were a 5-year-old difficult child, we would have left!

(At my grandfather funeral, 2 YEARS AGO, I sat with my cousins! My mother never even told me he died! I went to the funeral because my aunt called me. Then my dad wouldn't speak to me. Plus, my parents have no contact with them OR ANY of their siblings. That should tell you something)

I haven't dealt with her anger at irrevelant things in so long, but I didn't care and I didn't engage her. My poor dad. Thank you for the support.

I IGNORED IT ALL! I just helped her and walked the dog and cleaned. CRAZY!