Circle of support please for Bette, tpc mom

Sammie

Bette.......... more thoughts and prayers from Indiana.......... More than a Mom should bear....... You have created a wonderful website and tribute to your son,,,,,,,

Star*

call 911........call 911
3 prayers in a row for you from SOUTH CAROLINA.....it's got to be a good day....

Moving on from SC to.....

Sunlight

back to me to make a perfect circle. now lets wrap Bette and Joe in the middle and hold tight til this morning's hearing is over.

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
I'm late to the circle, but still sending up prayers of wisdom for the judge, enlightenment for difficult child and peace for Bette.....

Abbey

Spork Queen
Fingers and toes crossed for your family during this time. Your memorial page was beautiful. :angel:
Good luck!

Abbey

tpcmom

Oh my, thank you, as I sit here crying my eyes out. I can't even type, thank you all so much for being there for me. I did an update post on the general forum I don't think I can retype it here because I'm crying to hard. God bless you all. thank you all so much for all your prayers.

I'm sorry I have to get off I'm crying to hard to type.

love you all so much
Bette

gottaloveem

Well I am very late in adding my support. I haven't been on the board much in the last couple of days. Bette, I am sending you all the support that is possible by internet. Please take care. We are all thinking of you and your family.

Lia