Circle of Support...

BusynMember

And back to Wisconsin. Sounds like the child is mentally ill...voices in the head. Why don't people listen to his reason and give him help?

TerryJ2

Virginia. Good for you, Mom, for calling the school. I'm sending strength and clarity that your son gets the help and medications--and love--that he needs. And on to ...

Tiapet

Old Hand
I WILL jump right on this thread! I will support this. While what was done is inappropriate I totally understand the problem with bullying. My emo girl and mr busy have been bullied for years now relentlessly. Last year we had to fight tooth and nail for mr busy to go to school and we almost landed in court over truancy because he wouldn't go so much The local sheriff's office and school were of no help in getting him to school with me either yet they have the law that I have to get him to school. Nor was the school helpful with the bullying situation. No matter how much it was reported no help. Same thing with ms emo. Only in her case it's been worse as she's ended up in fights defending herself, gotten ISS, and is now a cutter because she can't take it. She is also suicidal. She will defend others who are getting bullied too. This just never ends and our districts anti bullying program stinks! It simply does not work!' So for all the kids out there getting bullied....I support them and their parents and those who are trying to stand behind them too. Just do the right thing in fighting it and keep taking it up with everyone everywhere, go up the chain of command too!

Lothlorien

From NJ also.

Tia....are there remote learning programs available in your district? If not, I would seriously push your district into offering it. Fortunately, our district offers it now. I am not in need of it at this time, but if my kids were being bullied to the degree yours were, I wouldn't hesitate to get them in the program. Personally, I think all of these programs that are shoved down our kids' throats are teaching kids how to bully and not get caught, so the bullying has increased exponentially.