Cirle of Strength and Support for Klmno

susiestar

Roll With It
Klmno is having a very hard time right now. difficult child came home with only a couple of hours notice. Things have gotten very bad very fast. Right away (withing 36 hours, I think) he was back to sneaking out doing who knows what.

Something happened in the early hours of today that is very bad. Whatever it was, it is serious. She woke up to the situation, so I don't know if she was safe while she was sleeping, or anything else.

Let's keep her in our hearts and prayers and send her LOTS of strength and healing vibes so that she can navigate through all these problems safely.

Reaching out from Oklahoma to ????

New Jersey...sending good thoughts and prayers to your neck of the woods....reaching on to.....

M

ML

Colorado, supporting and loving you through prayer and positive, hopeful thoughts... to

klmno

Thank you all so much! I didn't even realize this thread was over here because I hadn't looked on the WC this morning until now. I have updated in General but I am physically fine. Thank you again for your concern, support, and thoughtfulness.