Cleaning teeth

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by klmno, Dec 14, 2009.

  1. klmno

    klmno Active Member

    My dental hygenist uses a strip to slide between teeth and move back and forth. I'd like to find these "strips" because I no longer can afford to go in and have my teeth cleaned. I found a wide dental floss but these aren't floss, they look more like narrow strips of paper and can remove more off the teeth. Does anyone know where I can buy some?
  2. hearts and roses

    hearts and roses Mind Reader

    I think you should ask your dentist what they are. Or, check out the extensive dental hygiene section in the big pharmacies such as Walgreens or CVS.