Colorstrology - just for fun

gcvmom

Here we go again!
What the hay? My color is "Polignac". Sounds like something a denture wearer drinks on a cold rainy night in front of a fire. What it looks like is the color of my bathroom... sort of a dark mauve.

Ummm... sez I have an unusual perception of life, a strong sense of right and wrong, and high ideals. People flock to me. Or maybe it's chickens... who knows? Sez I am Adorable, Interesting, Unusual. But then, we knew that! ;)

husband's color is Beryl Green and Determined, Knowledgeable, Quick-witted (has to keep up with ME afterall) :p .

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Star, you need to also click on your actual birth DAY. It says your color is Teal Blue, and you are Popular, Funny, Persistent. Guess they've already met you! :D

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Ok. So I admit I did it just for fun. :tongue::D

But.....mine is shale green. :faint:

Personality is mostly wrong. And I hate any shade of green, so surrounding my self with this color to make my dreams come true is sooooooo not gonna happen. :rofl:

I will wear green on rare occasion.......only because my kids believe I need more color variation in my wardrobe.

But I've got green carpet in my diningroom........my mother LOVES it. I've detested it and planned to replace since before the sale was final on the house. lol

DammitJanet

Mine was pretty on tract. Jamies and Tonys...ok...so so. But Corys was dead on...even down to his color...pumpkin orange...in otherwords...prison orange! I almost died laughing.

susiestar

Roll With It
I am Grape Royale. Intense. Provocative. Mystic.

I have a complex nature and am not satisfied with the superficial. Wearing, meditating or surrounding myself with Grape Royal connects me to my royal nature. It helps activate my intuition and my strong sense of self.

Well, gee, you would think I would LIKE purple, wouldn't you? Instead I cannot stand it.

Abbey

Spork Queen
I'm dusty jade green. The description is pretty much on the mark.

YOU are not afraid to be unusual or different and willing to stand up for your beliefs. It is vital for you to have a spiritual or soulful connection in life. A mundane existence will zap your spirit and energy. It is important for you to continue to believe. Never let negative feelings interfere with your storytelling (I love that part) and your gift for communication. Wearing your color helps to ignite your sense of humor and spirit.

I think I'm going to buy something jade color today!

Abbey

KTMom91

My color is Valerian. It's a dusty purple, very pretty. And the description fits perfectly.

Hubby is Cameo Green. It's a grayish green, and the description fits him, too.

Miss KT is Mecca Orange. It's not a very pretty color, and the description doesn't really fit her. Interesting.