Come ride the MAGIC BUS - boaring Wynters Grace &

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
*Burp* 'cuse me.

Janet, here me and TM will scoot over and share. Can't leave you outta the fun. Have a piece of cheese cake.... Somebody pour Janet a tall one....Man or drink, dear?

Marg we can pick you up. I've always wanted to come down your way. I dunno what Tim Tams are, but I wanna see whales!

Lothlorien

The heck with the cheesecake....I want one of those Beefcakes please, with a side of whip cream, thank you!

Raoul, honey, can you pass a marguerita over my way?

DammitJanet

Ahhh Heck...I want cheesecake, beefcake, whipped cream, real cream, ice cream, cream puffs, puffed wheat, puff the magic dragon...oh wait...Im getting off course...lmao.

OMG Janet...

You know what we need to do, is take this magic bus to the coast (after we pick up EVERYONE) and get on the magic cruise ship. Swing past Australia and grab Marguerite, and just float. For 8 months.

The captain, the stewards, Gopher, doctor, and even Issac will be in proper attire. Bow ties.

And that is all. Just bow ties.

Lothlorien

Sorry BBK, but I don't think I want to see them in bow ties any more! Maybe the Thunder From Down Under, but not those guys!EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW!!!

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
this is perfect...my birthday is saturday and I have always wanted to go to Australia. At least with you guys I knoooooooooowwwwwww I will have fun...We are going for a while right!!!!!!!!

Beth

F

flutterbee

TM, BBK took over driving so you could dance to Star's Spanish Zoomba. It was out of love, hon.

Now, who has the candles for the birthday cake?

Ephchap

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait for Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Out of breath from running ... here I am. Wow! I can't believe I almost missed a party!

I'm not afraid of Suz, so I'll make sure she shares Raoul.

I soooooooo needed this. You have no idea.

Wooooohooooooooooooooooo.
Deb

ShakespeareMamaX

You guys are awesomely silly. I'm not into sweets so uhh....I suppose I'll bring the uhhh....stuffed artichokes? Yeah! And the Mexican meatloaf. Mmmmmmm....

Cheers!

(P.S. Thanks Bad Bad Kitty for the ticket to mature magic. ;D)

Marguerite

So hop on board! I'll just move my deckchair over a little, so you can set yours up. Want a Tim Tam? I warn you, they're addictive. But I brought a whole case, the rest of them are in the cool room. Chocolate in this tropical heat - you know how it is.

Marg

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Okay, this seemed like a wild ride and I was gaining 10 lbs, just by reading about cheesecake and drinks, but if Tim Tams are involved I'm jumping on.......no need to stop, I will run along side for my exercise, then if you could dangle some tim tams and slow abit I will jump onboard.....

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
WMM, the beauty of these cyber trips is that there are no calories and no repercussions. We are young and beautiful and sweet and kind and things are absolutely perfect

Suz

Marguerite

OK, let's whistle up another deckchair for WFEN. And while we're in Aussie waters, let's sail past the Gold Coast (the home of the best bikini designs in the world) for a fashion parade and some new togs. Then we can hitch to a whale and ride south again... or continue north to the Great Barrier Reef islands. We can throw a lazy line overboard for some of the best fishing and fish, for those who want to remove some of the dietary guilt. Tiger prawns on lemongrass skewers, anyone? Fresh coriander optional...

Marg