Come ride the MAGIC BUS - boaring Wynters Grace &

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Tim Tams are chocolate? OH YEAH!

I'll take one or three while snoozing here in my deck chair. Just flip me over when you see me turn a deep golden brown.

I've gotta rest if I'm going to ride whales.

Star*

call 911........call 911
I really DO need a vacation. Lothlorien asked for a beefcake with a side of whip....This really is NOT an S & M bus but I suppose we can....Oh wait a minute...she wanted a beefcake not a cheese cake and a side of Whip CREAM.

Gotcha!

Obviously there needs to be a bus monitor...whips and beefcake.

Marguerite

It's the weekend, what port are we going to hit today? If we're out in international waters, how about Tonga? or Fiji? Maybe we can grab a bottle of jasmine-scented coconut oil from Fiji and whistle up Raoul to rub some in... OK Suz?

Marg

Lothlorien

Sorry, Marg (hic), are we actually going anywhere? (hic)...

Passssssssss me 'nother (hic) one, kind sier....yeah, you with the Toga on.....(hic). Sccuse me.

Oh boy oh boy, hope I'm not too late! Been moving house all weekend and missed the flier for this trip!

I am way too tired and sore to do much more than slide another deck chair up and grab a hunk of cheesecake. Or was that a hunky beefcake? I forget, chugged a few Mai Tai's on the way to the ship. Hic! Scuse me!

And boy howdy am I in need of Raoul's famous hands, got some major pain working in my back from all the packing, unpacking UGH!!! Raoul, over here please and bring some of that massage oil with ya, k?

Dang it all, now all I can think of is cheese cake and we have nothing in the house to eat. Please make mine a Lemon Creme Cheese cake with LOTS of yummy graham cracker crust!!! YUMMY!!!

wakeupcall

Hooooooold Onnnnnnnn....am I too old to have been invited??? Where is everyone??? I wanna go and never come back. Can we swing that? I'm the original margarita lover with lots of chips and salsa to go with it. I won't even bring my dog who I can hardly live without these days.

STOP THE BUS....I WANNA GET ON!!!!

scent of cedar

Heh.

Of course you can still get on, Pamela! :smile:

This is a magical bus. You never missed the party at all, actually!

You are just as sleek and tanned and rested as the rest of us....

Oh.

And we all have pedicures, too.

With bright red polish.

Right after we had our legs waxed.

Suz even left Richard for a little while, to join us for our pedicures.

We had a wonderful time....

Barbara