Come ride the MAGIC BUS - boaring Wynters Grace &

Star*

call 911........call 911
Anyone else that wants to get away to a cyber fantasy vacation. I need someone with a fictitious CDL to drive, because I plan on having many strawberry daquaris. I'll bring my Spanish Zoomba exercise DVD because while I can't understand most of it (too fast) the music is awesome. Makes you feel born...born...born....Born to be alive...(echo)

SO I've got the keys, the bus and the daquaris.....and we're driving all over (well possibly flying depending on the driver)to pick anyone up that wants to come.....and DO NOT EVEN ask to bring a difficult child. You will be put in time out. This is the Weary Parent Express headed crosstown to...... :smile:

Kathy813

Staff member
Star ~ Great idea. We haven't had a cyber party in forever. Count me in. Put me down for a Pina Colada (or two, or three).

Raoul has been missing in action for quite a while, too. I hope that he makes it to the party. Last I heard he was in PA with Suz (he keeps leaving messages on my cell phone to come rescue him but I'm scared of Suz).

:rofl:

~Kathy

VLong

Count me in, Lone Ranger!! A road trip with daquaris and Spanish zoomba music sounds just what the doctor ordered. I'll bring the chips and husband's homemade salsa (so good people tell him he should sell it!)... :smile:

And yes, Raoul needs to join us to translate the Spanish zoomba
DVD, among other things :smile:

Janna

My legs are sore. I wonder if I can track Suz down and get Raoul to rub them for me?

Kathy, you and I together can take on Suz.

Maybe?

Or not LOL :angel:

I think I'll bring chocolate. Yeah ~ chocolate :thumb:

by the way, Star, nice to see you! :smile:

Kathy813

Staff member
I don't know, Janna. When it comes to Raoul, Suz gets really possessive.

:rofl:

We could try, though. Is the bus heading up to PA? We could bust him out.

~Kathy

Star*

call 911........call 911
If Raoul isn't available ......I vote we get that blonde haired guy on Bad Kittys blogger page. HUBBA HUBBA. (I think he's the only blonde in an all dark haired Italian play) shown in a tux. He's kinda cute.....

Por favor Raoul, necessito tu manos aqui.

tiredmommy

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kathy813</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Okay, mommy, we'll play nice. But she has to share. :rofl:

~Kathy </div></div>

I set myself up for that! :rofl:

meowbunny

Hope you plan to stop in the Pacific Northwest. You can just drop me off in Florida when the party's over. Oh, can you pick up someone to finish the packing for me so I can go on this trip? No driving with child or pets. I love it!!!!!

Tequila poppers here please. I don't know Raoul but he sounds devine! Can I have some me time with him, too please? Thank you!

F

flutterbee

Did someone say...

<span style='font-size: 20pt'><span style="color: #FF0000">ROAD TRIP???</span></span>

Long Island Ice Tea for me, please!!

I've got my lamp shade. (IOW, I am packed and ready to go!)

:dance:

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Star

The perfect solution to an insane evening. :beach:

I'll pour myself a rather huge glass of rum and coke, thanyouverymuch. But I need a gorgious hunk to tend to my battle injured foot. Hmmmm, that blond hunk on BBK's page just might be what the doctor orders..... :devil:

Crank up the music I'm ready to party! :smile:

Oh, do we have to come home??

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
Oh I have the home made cheese cake (if I do say so myself I make about the best) if you will hop by Iowa. I am game to travel about anywhere if no kids and pets are allowed. I think I might even sleep better dreaming of this.

Beth

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Beth did you say <span style='font-size: 20pt'> <span style="color: #FF0000"> Cheese Cake</span> </span> ???

Oh, honey I am sooooo your best friend right now!!! :smile:

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
Yes and I make a variety of flavors..plain, chocolate swirl, mint with chocolate crust, turtle....etc.

Anytime you need a cheesecake I can get you one.

Beth

F

flutterbee

TM, how are you gonna dance to Star's Spanish Zoomba if you're busy driving?

I think Suz is hiding. She doesn't want us to find Raoul. :devil:

F

flutterbee

Oooohhh....mint with chocolate crust. :bow:

We're going to Iowa FIRST. :wink:

meowbunny

Cheesecake??? Mint/chocolate crust???? OMG!!! I'm in heaven!!!!

Now, please come finish packing for me so I can go on this trip!!!!

Can we stop by Vegas and pick up some dancing boys? I'll take the dark one with pecs and 6-pack. You know, the one who has the Clint Walker body, is about 6'2" and legs that don't quit. Oh, yeah, he has the cute tush! He's all mine!!!!!

http://www.thunderfromdownunder.com/ (Mine's 2d from right [my right], front row.)

AllStressedOut

I'm the one in the back with the cream cheese and chocolate bits on my face, sipping a glass of wine and rubbing my budda belly. Errrp...scuuse me! It's not bad manners its good cheesecake.