Compassion flowing for Autistic five year old in the bunker...geez!

InsaneCdn

Details will come later, but... it is nice when at least it ends up with the bad guy taking the brunt of it and the kid being safe.

At least now they can start getting help for that poor little boy. What a trauma.

S

Signorina

Amen, just saw the story and came her to post an update. So glad he is safe. I said to H last night that there is no way in heck I could cope with that as a parent - I understand logistically that they could not rescue the kid immediately but the mother in me would not have been able to accept that...

buddy

Oh my word, I just knew he would die. SO glad the little boy was not physically hurt.

CNN is going to show the news conference soon. Oh Lord, I hope he can recover from that, such a small container, he had to have seen what happened, awful.

DDD

I just couldn't believe it when the news came on...it was "unofficial" and I kept hoping and praying. Really it's a miracle that the boy is safe. Sounds silly but I will sleep more peacefully tonight. Phew/Whew that was a close call for that family. DDD

JJJ

Like buddy, I was not very hopeful. I am very impressed that the press respected the families privacy and kept the child's name out of the papers.

TerryJ2

I am so relieved. I suspected they were going in, since they had the drones and were figuring out the layout and doing logistics. Wasn't sure how it would play out. As much as we crave details, I can pretty much guarantee that the family will keep to themselves for a while, and just enjoy being together.