Complaints Choir...

witzend

I may have mentioned that I joined a Women's Choir this fall, and I am really enjoying it. Lot's of practice and concentration. I love putting things in order, so learning my part then putting it together with the others has been really fun for me. We have our first performance next week.

Anyway, while I have been practicing I have been looking at videos of other choirs. One thing I found was a "Complaints Choir". Well, actually, several. It started in Helsinki. Orchestrators put out a box in several community places for general complaints from the public. Then they write a piece with them and perform it publicly. The Tokyo one is probably the best, but I know subtitles are not for everyone. Here is the link to the Chicago Complaints Choir.

witzend

I'm looking right at the video on my post. There's a big youtube screen with a start button. Can you not see it?

klmno

But now suddenly I do- maybe it's this pitifully Slooooowwwww internet connection in this hotel room making it take forever to load.

Estherfromjerusalem

Well, I just watched it, Witz. Thank you so much for posting it. I enjoyed it, especially the last complaint which is that "I don't have time for the Complaints Choir"!!! Thanks.

Love, Esther