Conduct Disorders meet up part Il

BusynMember

In spring of 2018 I will PM everyone who expressed an interest in coming to a meet up with suggested time and place. We can PM discuss things if the place and time are not good for most. Hopefully we can make this happen in a friendly, giving way. It has been done before.
I am only going to contact those eho expressed an interest in actually attending so if you are interested and did not say so, let me know in PM
I am making a list.

Again, if somebody else jumps in and would rather do it, that is fine with me. If not, this is how I am going to handle it so "talk" to you then!!! ;)

Copabanana

swot. it was i who muddied the waters. everybody was fine with the process. i will stay out of it. i am sorry. i believe you can continue publically without a problem. your choice.

Last edited:

BusynMember

Thats okay, Copa.

I need a break from this right now and have plenty of time. I was just checking on if there is interest and can try again in spring 2018.

I am allergic to drama...lol ;)

Lil

So I posted on the other thread before I realized this one existed. Jabber and I are interested...time and place tbd of course. :)

Sam3

I know text has no tone, but I didn't sense any drama. I just read it as a fun exchange of ideas. FWIW.

Anyway, please keep me informed too. Thanks.

Last edited:

BusynMember

The city was getting contentious and I wont go there. If I plan it, its my call. We did discuss things...nobody had a strong objection to St. Louis. If somebody else wants to do it, thats fine and I will step back, but i havent traveled much yet and if I am putting it together, i dont feel comfortable planning in a city I have never seen, a very expensive city, or one that is not centrally located. Not everyone has money...God knows we spend enough on our kids.
If I am doing the work, sending hotel and camping info and deciding where we can meet as a group(a restaurant with bar that is is nice but not too pricey) I personally only feel comfortable doing it in three venues...Milwaukee, Chicago and St. Louis.
Ive never been anywhere else excret Florida and Deleware and I feel far East restricts too many people from coming.
If anyone wants to take over, thats fine. If I do my very challenged best to try to get a meet up going, its St. Louis. Milwaukee and Chicago are too far North and Chicago is whopping expensive.
2019 maybe somebody else will plan one in a city familar to her. I think its impossible to plan anything in a place they dont know. I love you all, every one of you, and selfishly want to meet everyone just to hug you...and my best challenged guess is that St. Louis is a place most people can get to and afford. Obviously and sadly not everyone will agree which is why it can be somewhere else the year after. Myself, I am only going to take this on one time. I am NOT a good organizer, but will do my very best. Trust me, this type of project is not my thing, but I selfishly want to meet the lovely people I talk with every day. We have a fantastic, supportive, kind group here, dont we? :)
Sam, I sure hope to see ya!

Last edited:

Lil

Really, St. Louis is easy for us...but it would be more fun to go elsewhere. I love going places I've never been before. So, if it's doable at the time, no matter where it is, Jabber and I will be there. :)

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I have really enjoyed the meet ups that I’ve attended. I’m not on the board often but once a decision is made of time and place, please let me know. Thanks!