Confrontation

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
in about 15 mins. Arranged by husband. Sitting the kids down. This could get really ugly.

You know it's bad when husband does it. Give us strength to do what we need to do.

Sending strength and hugs for you and husband. You did above and beyond, extended help that you didn't even have for them. They took it all, ladened with their bs, and never tried to help themselves- or their kids. It's heartbreaking. To me, the lies are the worst thing. If you have the wherewithall to conjure up a lie, that energy can certainly be put to use doing the right thing- like making a phone call.

There are so many resources that can be tapped into, but they choose this lifestyle. You can do this.

T

toughlovin

i hope by this time the confrontation has happened and you have some resolution.

Stay strong you have done so so much and it is time for her to setp up.

susiestar

Roll With It
I hope it went well/is going well. Update when you can. (((((hugs)))))

What prompted husband to set this up? Anything specific or just general stuff being too much?

donna723

I really think it was time for a confrontation, even though I'm sure it won't be pleasant! Just lay it all out for them - no notes, no misunderstandings, just face to face straight talk! You've done everything you possibly could to help them - now it's time for them to step up to the plate and act like responsible adults who have three young children to take care of. It's all up to them now and it's time. Sending warm supporting hugs to you and I hope it goes well.