so, yup yet again more issues sorry. husband and I cant' figure our way around this one. I said i'll ask my friends get their input. easy child. ok i called dr again today they can begin an evaluation on her today. yet today i meet with-the dr. than next week she meets with-them. so i said listen she needs some type of medication right now waiting a wk on a kid who says they dont' wanna be around anymore is risky business i want no part of. so the woman said to me well he'll meet with-you today and he'll probably tell you go to the e.r. with her. i said ok as opposed to starting an ssri today? i said i know her well, and if she begins a medication, is home, heading out with-me this weekend she'll begin to balance out. she's highly logical child this is not difficult child. if she knows helps is coming shell calm down. she's already calmed alot since being home with-us and no friends etc. so should I call the peds and still ask him to medicate her, incase they dont' fold and hand me a script today? this way both bases are covered? i need the pyschiatrist husband said just have peds handle it. i said listen he's ok to write the script yet ssri's can have odd side effects etc. i need a true pysch doctor to follow it with me with her. she isnt' difficult child who is 11 and i can watch 24/7. my gut is telling me go to evaluation today begin it and put call into peds to ask him and tell him situation and see if he'll write a script meanwhile. i'll tell pyschiatrist today this is what we are starting we can't wait till you sit with-her next week for 40 min. thoughts?? and no i'm not running her to e.r. that'll just worsen her i know her too well. if i can get an ssri into her. therapy begun immediately and keep her here she'll balance out in time. itll be hard yet she'll get there.