Congratulation/graduation party for Star!!!!

janie

New Zealand
Congratulations Star - I am so thrilled for you - (happy dance, happy dance). :winnersmiley: :cheerleader:

You did an incredible job of keeping so cool when the drugged lunatics decided to "play in the traffic" in front of your rig.

Now - where on earth am I going to find a black and purple coloured Kiwi for you to have perched on your truck dash?! LOL

Big hugs from New Zealand. :)

KTMom91

STAR!!! How awesome!!!

Now...let's see...my gift will be fuzzy purple covers for those things that keep the sun out of your eyes...not sunglasses...the name escapes me now...too much time in kindergarten and first grade I guess...and a little stuffed donkey to hang from the rear view mirror.

Mom2oddson

Way to go!! Congratulations!

My gift is.... some kind of scooping device for the front of your truck for the next set of lunatics that run in front of you.

If you end up doing long-hauls and come to the West Coast, you have friends out here to visit!

DammitJanet

Oh wow...congrats girl! I know without a doubt you will be coming my way. Just pull off at Exit 17 and hit Dobb's for a cup of whatever you like to drink. They have a place for the big rigs...lol. That also happens to be the exit to my house so you can just call me a few minutes ahead of time and I will meet you there.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Ladies thank you so much. I'm going over my options on which company is give /get best for me and studying for hazmat and tankers endorsement.

MY PARTY WAS SIMPLY THE BEST!

You all are wonderful -

And SUZ - you are correct - WHAT truck of mine would look right without pink!!? How silly of me! lol

Susie* - REALLY? Meals on a muffler? Mercy! Snort.

Janet - Are you kidding me? Where do you think I'm STAYING?

HaoZi - We'll do an Indy Bob Evans - you will LOVE IT......LOVE IT......

Janie - Whatever kiwi you get me sissy? I will love it.

Mom2oddson - A mirad of things ran through my mind.I was thinking oozie:difficult child: at that particular moment - but your idea of a scoop is decidedly better.

shelly d - thank you very much

ktmom - Love the fuzzy visors and donkey! thanks!

1l - you KNOW if I got that way I'd call you - I have you to thank for getting up every morning and making it to school! Love ya~

everywoman - thanks so much. hope you are feeling better.

DaisyFace - So far? Schneider is looking good.

PatsGirl? ROCK ON woman - thank you for the bose.

Busy Wend - The cd.com horn is wonderful...hope it doesn't attract any difficult child's. lol

NVTS - Maybe Auntie Star can take little Evie for her first big truck ride someday?

Step - Thanks for the awesome star stacks! LOVE IT!

SFR - Thank you too!

Hound - If I need an on call nurse? I'm callin you.....I"M CALLIN YOU!!! I.am.calling. you!

D3 - Air Brakes, from my slack adjusters, brake chamber hoses, brake chambers, s cams, brake drums, linings (not worn dangerously thin, free of grease and oil) O.M.W. I am GLAD to have an expert on call. Little buggers are not for the faint of heart are they? And why oh WHY? does it take forever for the parking brake to release when you do your fan test? Does it really take that long for the chambers to empty out and get down to under 20psi? By the time you get there your leg is spaghetti wiggly....then I had to hold in the clutch for 35 minutes while I waited for traffic to clear and after lemme see - the Lords prayer about 3 times and finally just yelling out my window "I could use some help here Lord." I thought my thigh was going to burst. = on a side note - all the men asked if they could put the truck in neutral. I did not. She said I was the first one NOT to ask for a favor. (feeling pretty sassy)
Also feeling the burn. lol.

GCV - The donkey covers are spectacular! I noticed that the box came with a receipt for a second set - embroidered with CHICKENS? Whats that about? Hmmmmmm.

Trinny - These boots are just awesome - Stylish yet useable. Not like the clunkers I've been lugging around in the last little while.

Thank you everyone SO much - Bestest party ever!

LittleDudesMom

:choir:
Coz we got a mighty convoy rockin' thru the night
Yeah we got a mighty convoy aint she a beautiful sight
Come on and join our convoy aint nothin' gonna get in our way
We gonna roll this truckin' convoy across the USA
Convoy
:choir:

Way to go Star!

Sharon

Mom2oddson

I have a thought.... why don't we make Stars rig look like a donkey? We could make the front bumper part of the donkey's smile with the lights as dimples. The Grill can be the nose. The windows could be made to look like the donkey was wearing shades. And the dual stack could look be made to look like ears! Then we would all know that it was our Star going down the road!

Star*

call 911........call 911
Thank you Lil Dudes Mom - LOVED seeing all the pictures!

GCV - ONLY you would find that - THANK YOU!

Um FYI - Convoys are ILLEGAL. (learned that in class) Because of the mess they caused back in the 70's. No kidding.

Donna - thanks for the flowers!

Donkey rig sounds AWESOME!

CONGRATULATIONS STAR!!!!! My gift to you is a pink 24k gold donkey necklace, so when you're out of your rig, you'll still have a donkey close by! Plus.....chocolate purple and pink donkey candy ( i may not be ble to get them as they are only made in the Wonka Factory)

Star*

call 911........call 911
THANK YOU jane! I'm keeping a diary for sure - if life off wheels was this interesting - life on the road should be a hoot! Or a toot!

UpAN? I thinkin' jewelry is awesome and candy? ,,mmmm Thank you!