Coolant. Low. On. Coolant.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
THE farm has never been the means of supporting the family. Both brooms worked outside the home to retirement....its not like a working cattle ranch or anything, and the best they ever hope for with the cattle is breaking even on owning the place because property taxes in this county are so high.

But, I think that's another point of contention. I grew up on A farm (not THE farm). THE farm I grew up on was a working farm. We all worked there - mom, dad, brothers, and me. Mom worked outside the farm later in my life, but my younger years, she did not. It was a working, self supporting, profitable business that supported a family. And it is otherwise known as MY MOM AND DAD'S place.

husband has never referred to THE farm as his folks' place in any shape or form - its THE farm. And I think it would do him good to realize that tho he'd like to have it someday, until then, its NOT his. And when and if it ever is his? Its going to take all the work and then some of where we live now....and WAY more money. And he has not a flippin clue.

Last I knew, his parents didn't even have a will. There is no septic system, it dumps into the holler. And they've been dumping garbage in another holler for years. If it goes thru probate and has to be inspected for any reason...oh yeah...THE FARM is gonna cost him the farm....