Cooler... what fun?

What fun things do you have planned over the next few weeks that you are REALLY looking forward to?

I love the concept of a non-difficult child centric zone :redface:

Wanting to get to know ppl who have been there done that, :D I'm grateful I stumbled onto the conductdisorders site...

...but don't want to spend all my time focused on the heartbreak of it all! :whiteflag:

mstang67chic

Going Green
Fun things? Uhhhhh......let's see. Thanksgiving is coming up. With difficult child. Christmas is coming up. With difficult child.

Um....I'm going to go with .....the holidays being OVER!!!!!! :tongue:

Oh....and welcome to the board!!! Hang around the watercooler for any length of time and you'll learn all sorts of things you never expected. :rofl:

You know.....things about donkeys, sporks, opossum, the milking of various animals, dog poop and/or other various substances that can be expelled from a variety of creatures....just your normal, run of the mill, random trivia. *cough*

KTMom91

Well...at my house, we have...panther wrangling, lobster tug, paper tearing contests, barkfests, laptop wars...and my birthday.

DammitJanet

Here in the watercooler you will really get to know the other side of the folks here, the human side. This is where we laugh, we talk about all the normal everyday stuff that goes on in our lives. We talk about TV shows - especially American Idol...lol. We can have highly animated discussions over our favorites on that show! Just about anything goes except religion and politics here...lol.

Mattsmom277

Before my fun I have to do a overhaul of my house. Not enough storage and having outgrown our living space, this family needs to toss LOADS of stuff out. I'm beginning tomorrow so that by end of Nov it is back how I like it. I hate clutter at Christmas.

Then I get the fun stuff! My birthday is coming up, so I can expect the kids to make me a personal homemade gift (always my favorite thing) and a fun evening spent playing board games and watching a family movie. The perfect way to spend a birthday for me. Then I can decorate for the holidays which always perks the kids up and gets us all feeling warm fuzzies. The shopping I could skip, but I am anticipating days spent baking goodies to put in the freezer for the holidays. I enjoy it by myself but now my easy child is loving it too, so its lovely to have her learning from me and taking pride when she's done. I don't get many girly moments with her. At 10, she's a die hard, confirmed tom boy. So hockey sure. But girly stuff? EGADS! So I take it where I can get it. I look forward most of all to the weeks in the kitchen teaching her to bake pies, cookies, tarts etc. We have the most wonderful talks in the kitchen and the men keep themselves scarce, so its nice to have undivided time with her before she's all grown up.

I'm glad to see a new face in the cooler! This is a terrific place. Let us know when you figure out the quirky topics, the donkeys and sporks! ;)