Cory got a new house erm...trailer!

DammitJanet

No he didnt buy one...he is renting...but still. He is out of that piece of umm...trash place he was living before! "Celebrate good times, lets roll" Im dancing around...lol.

Now this one is not perfect, its not brand new, but the owner just redid it because it was left unoccupied and some misfits came in and tore out all the copper. Now it has new floors, new walls and a nice new AC unit! Has nice carpet in the bedrooms and linoleum in kitchen and living room. Really nice place with a huge yard for Keyana to play in. Only 5 trailers in the whole place and Cory makes the 3rd tenant.

Cory is going to ask the guy if he can make a deal to cut the grass in the whole park twice a month for some off his rent. Since the man is older and doesnt live in the park that might be a good deal for him.

Oh I am so relieved to have Cory away from that awful place he was in. This is way out in the country in a very quiet area. He can hear the corn grow just like you can where I live.

lovemysons

Wow, how cool is that, good for Cory and for mom's worried heart.
Nice that Keyana will have a big yard to play in...
and good thinking on Cory's part to offer his lawn mowing services for some off the rent.

What a relief huh after the H he went through with the last "slumlord".
Congrats,
Tammy

DammitJanet

One thing I had to stifle a grin at was when he was saying that "some idiots came in and stripped the copper". Not so long ago, Cory was running with the "idiots" that who liked to do the stripping. I dont think he ever actually stripped any houses but I know some of the guys he ran with did. He did strip some tin off an abandoned house though and took all the blame for it. Now it wouldnt even occur to him to do those things anymore. He has just grown up that much. I just wish I could have locked him in some sort of cave for 10 or so years...lol.

mstang67chic

Going Green
That's great Janet! And even though the place isn't new, it probably seems like it compared to the dump he WAS living in! That sounds SO much better and I'm glad he's got shelter that's actually fit for humans. The area sounds good for him too and for Keyana. Personally, I grew up in the boonies and HATED it but if he likes it....great! LOL Oh and as for the corn? Yeah....I detassled that stuff for four years. I don't care if I ever see another field let alone live near one! :tongue:

donna723

That's wonderful, Janet! You must be so relieved that he's living in a decent place now and that he's finally away from that demented landlord!

Star*

call 911........call 911
Okay - you have NO idea how TOTALLY happy I am for CORY - because if it follows the TWIN suit - with so many weird and freaky coincidences that happen to them this year alone- this means that "MAYBE" Dude is going to get a nice place of HIS own soon - and I would LOVE for him to hear corn grow....(I love that by the way)

Corn-gratulations Cory! I'm so pleased - Does this mean Keyana can have a little donkey? :tongue: Does this mean that you are NOT going to VA? Either way - I'm so blasted glad that they are OUT of redneckhell.

Lothlorien

That's really good news, especially after all that happened earlier this week. Hopefully the jerks won't find out where he's living and will leave him be now.