Cory has decided he can fix difficult child's! LOL

DammitJanet

I tend to talk about the kids on the board from time to time when I am in the house and some times Cory is here and listens to me. He gets so astounded sometimes by the fact that some of the kids hit their parents. I try to explain but he is having none of it. He is convinced he has the cure. So...if anyone wants he is opening Cory's home for wayward kids..lmao. Your kid will come back a changed person. No one should ever hit their parents. LMAO. It just floored him. In fact I think his exact words were "dont they have older brothers or sisters who would beat the brakes off them for doing that to their momma and daddy?"

Can you tell he was the youngest?

This is all tongue in cheek.

shellyd67

How sweet is he !!! difficult child has never "hit" me but has kicked the **** out of the back of my seat while I am driving.

I pull over when possible. I think my difficult child would be one sorry dude if he ever tried to hit me, but you never know... Hopefully I will never be in need of Cory's services ...

He should run a summer camp for difficult child's ...

klmno

Well, you tell Cory he just might get his chance!!

DJ- didn't you ever teach that boy to be careful what he prays for?

LOL!

Last edited:

slsh

member since 1999
Genetics are a bear, Janet - you might want to remind Cory of that. :rofl:

by the way - have I told you that thank you wants to be a forensic psychologist? :hammer:

DammitJanet

OMG...you have got to be kidding me? Really? Is that because he saw enough of them when he was young? LOL.

Every time Cory tells me all everyone needs is to get their asses whipped I stare at him and say well why arent you the perfect angel? His answer is that we did our job and he just was being who he was gonna be and that we kept him out of more trouble. That he knew better than to do certain things because he knew where the line was. Whatever. I do think he would tear those rears up if either girl laid a hand on one of their mother's though. No doubt there.

slsh

member since 1999
Yeah, every time thank you and I talk about whatever he's studying in psychiatric, I have to chuckle because so much of it is just bologna. I'll point out we tried that, did that, and (as he's done all his life) he points out that normal rules don't apply to him because he was gonna do what he was gonna do and it didn't matter what anyone (adult) around him tried. I could've beat the boy bloody, and it wouldn't have made a difference.

It is good to see both our boys get a little perspective, warped though it may still be. ;)

And yes... thank you's deepest wish is that he will get to work in prisons with- the most warped of characters. Guess all those years I spent worrying about him ending up in prison weren't for naught, LOL.

mstang67chic

Going Green
Perfect timing Janet! difficult child is obsessing about where he is going to live when he gets out next May. Problem solved!!! I'll send him to Cory!!!! He even has furniture and household items if they are needed. :bigsmile:

Kathy813

Staff member
Finally . . . the answer to our prayers. PM me Cory's address and I'll have difficult child packed and at his door.

~Kathy

DammitJanet

Ya know, mstangs difficult child and your difficult child living with Cory and Mandy might make an interesting arrangement...lmao.

He does have three bedrooms and he could use babysitters!

DammitJanet

And Kathy...Cory doesnt drink! Well, on NY eve and Mandy's birthday she likes to drink, but he is the sober driver if they go out and he may have a bit to drink on NY eve if they are home. But no large amounts.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
:rofl: OK, I'll send Onyxx. I can actually visualize Cory trying to break it up when she and Mandy come to blows...

buddy

Would he like to have a vacation in cold MN ? I have a room. He can come and tell me exactly what I am doing wrong. lol

I love you guys, how you are sharing what they think when they grow up..... so so funny. And watch out everyone...because Q says he is not only gonna be a NASCAR driver, but he is going to get his license to drive on the streets.... (yeah, I know not my logic, his) and if he does what he tells me to do when I drive???

If at red light but he needs to use the toilet, just GO. If the other lane is moving a little faster...doesn't matter where my exit is... CHANGE LANES. If I am going speed limit and he wants faster, well HE would just do what he wants...

and why not use that lane next to the diving lanes???? (the shoulder)

DammitJanet

Dee, he actually knows about your son and is angry on his situation because of the carseat deal. It has made him even more aware and strict about anyone locking in the kids. Cory knows that he said bad stuff at that age but it was perfectly voluntary and he cannot imagine anyone punishing a kid when they cant help it. He is ticked. LOL.

DammitJanet

Oh Cory would be his buddy. When Cory was in 5th grade his 1;1 tech and I decided that we thought that it would be a wonderful for him to have be a buddy helper to the MRDD class at the middle school for a couple of hours each week. This gave him a break from the classroom and it gave the teacher in the MRDD classroom a pair of hands from Cory along with his aide. In that classroom he was an angel. (Maybe he should have gone to school in there his entire school life!) Well, Cory developed a real bond with this little boy who had I have no clue what was wrong with him but he had never spoken before. Cory went in there and read to him all the time. He helped color pictures for him. He talked to him about cartoons and tv shows. He just was a friend. Well sometime close to Xmas Cory bought the little boy a book and a car for the Xmas party. The parents were allowed in and Cory went in to give it to him. That little boy said his first words that day. He said...COY CAA. That little boys mom was in tears.

Then the principal came in and told Cory that he couldnt work with those kids anymore because his behavior in his other regular classes wasnt good enough. gag me. Whatever.