Cory has decided he can fix difficult child's! LOL

buddy

Then the principal came in and told Cory that he couldnt work with those kids anymore because his behavior in his other regular classes wasnt good enough. gag me. Whatever.

I felt my stomach flip when I read this... such a special story and this is just insane. I know I am struggling with the school now, but there are some really good things they are doing and one thing is...he has some things he gets to do daily regardless of behavior. Everyone agreed he needed some for sure, no taking it away happy time during the day. These kids are disciplined for bad behavior day in and day out and they need some character building, positive self esteem kinds of activities that are great.

too bad the principal couldn't see that this could have been a jumping off point for him to build skills on. the little girl that Q likes (the one who he refused to talk over, who had said she is not his friend for a day, but now is again, lol).... she works in the spmi room... the kids who dont talk, dont move, hard to know if they are even in there sometimes...sigh... and when she comes in the room (I read in there too) there are three kids who barely move their eyes ... but they get HUGE smiles when they hear her voice. She really likes it (she is in the EBD class, not delayed at all).

All these years later, when you tell me stories he suffered through, I want to go knock some sense into those idiots. Hugs to cory, even years later....

mstang67chic

Going Green
Janet, my difficult child is awesome with little kids.....he should be a huge help! Just let Cory know he's going to have to start keeping groceries in his room! LOL

klmno

Is Cory planning on moving to a bigger place any time soon? I'm thinking he needs a LOT more bedrooms- aren't we up to about 5 now, on top of his/Mandy's and the baby's?