Cory is alienating all friends and family now

STILLjustamom

Things are a tad different here where I live. Although we live in a small town it butts up against a large city, so county sherriff have no qualms about locking you up. Neither does the law in our own "little town". OUr county jail is huge and overcrowded, but they'll make room for you, if you know what I mean!
I'm sorry you are being put through this. Yes, it will catch up to him. At least you sort of hope it will, as bad as that sounds...wanting your own child to face the music. But you hope that is what will finally make a difference.

Sunlight

so sorry this continues. I know boyfriend's company removes alum siding and other alum products and people are always trying to steal it to sell.

Stella Johnson

Oh boy... just never stops with him. Hopefully if he does go to jail your husband doesn't bail him out this time. He needs to pay for what he has done. People have to stop cushioning his fall.

(((hugs)))

Steph

hearthope

Janet I swear we live in the same town! Every cop here, with the exception of the new one that came out when I called the other day, knows my son. He talks his way out of everything. If I did half the things he has done I would be locked up and the key thrown away.

My corey has done the same things. He robbed his girlfriend's parents. They did stick it to him, but he was still let go to work and pay it back. How do they release someone with his track record of running from the cops?

I know how hard this is on you, please take care of yourself.

Detach, detach, detach. The futher away from the chaos you can get the easier it is. I have no idea what my son is doing while he is out living it up, if I knew I wouldn't be able to funtion. I have to function for husband, easy child, and myself. Let go Janet and let the consequences of his actions catch up with him.

Your Cory is choosing to live this way, you raised him better.

My Corey is making his own choices as well, there is nothing either of us can do to change them.

Sending you {{hugs!}}