could husband be???

Jena

Well today i had to tell my brand new husband listen you gotta go get help, pysch therapist something. Let's just say things did not go well yesterday (last night actually) when he was home. He had a meltdown. I told him I cant get difficult child better in this environment. I dont' need this eating disorder to be our fault at this point if she doesnt' get better. We have been here before. He went to someone once before yet felt he was "cured" and we resumed life as usual. Yet what he did last night was not only ridiculous it upset the kids.

so, we'll see what he choses to do with-himself. I told him sorry I absolutely love you yet there is no doubt in my mind there is some sort of chemical inbalance at play here for years. He's amazing in alot of ways, yet very bad in one with his short fuse. And that one thing as many of us know from being parents of difficult child's is enough to rip apart a home. Things were going really well for a while as far as that is concerned, got over him feeling uncared for when difficult child was at the height of her stuff, yet now this. I simply do not have time for it and will not tolerate it.

so, we'll c what he does. here is hoping. just way too many things at one time for me to handle as of late.

Jena

what is it with guys, we can all have problems, our kids, us etc. yet when anyone mentions that maybe just maybe something is a miss with them it's all out NO WAY. living with rose colored glasses on just isn't good.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Sure it is.

As long as you never ride too close to the reality tree and let the branches knock them off...

Jena

wow that would be a great title for a book. you know what fact is our home's are pressurized due to our kids, let's face it. It makes everything harder on us and a family as a whole. takes alot of work and patience and time to take a marriage and make it healthy thru it. throw in some chemical imbalance in one of the partners in a marriage and you have utter chaos :)