Could use some prayers for my dog

Lothlorien

She's sick...very sick. Kidney functions are bad. Vet called me today. She needs IV therapy. He thinks it may be Lymes. I'm hoping that's all it is. She's been intermittently sick and even had bloody diarrhea last week. Her blood work and urinalysis isn't good. I have to bring her in Monday. Lymes can be treated, but if it's kidney disease, there's not a whole lot they can do but keep her comfortable. I'm really trying not to think about it.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Having lost both of my beloved old girls in less than a year, you have my sincere sympathies. :9-07tears:

If it turns out to be pancreatitus (sounds like it) let me know. My first dog was diagnosed with it and I had to become an expert. Your pup's symptoms sure found like it could be the same.

Gosh, this is so hard. :9-07tears:

Hugs,
Suz

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Sending hugs and prayers for your baby. I'm so sorry. I hate when they are sick - they can't tell us what hurts and how scared they are. Love her up all you can~

donna723

Sending prayers for your fur-kid and lots of hugs for you. I hope it's something that is easily treatable.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Loth~

I'm keeping radiant and positive thoughts that your vet is surrounded by continuted good knowledge and ingenuity. Sending 12 cupped paws and 2 clasped hands in prayer that your baby is not in pain today and will recover and be healthy as ever!! Praying hard here for your furkid! :angel3::angel3::angel3::angel3:

Abbey

Spork Queen
Hugs to fur baby and you. It's a hard thing to watch happen. She's got a couple thousand of board aunties thinking of her.

Abbey

Fran

Former desparate mom
Hugs, I know you are scared. Good thoughts being sent. My heart still aches about my sweet pup. You are getting medical help and giving her comfort. It's all you can do.

Lothlorien

Basically, we are treating the treatable. At then end of the visit, he asked me if I had any questions....I said, yeah, but not one I really wanted to ask. I asked him what the prognosis or how long does she have. Well, he said if she responds to the treatments over the next few weeks, she could have months and months and if she doesn't it could be weeks. I said....you said months and months, but not 'year or years.' He just looked at me and said he was sorry. There are no words to describe what I'm feeling right now.