Coupons

keista

I know some of you do some serious couponing. This time of year I buy multiple newspapers for a single specific store coupon - Toys R US.

Today I have 11 sets of coupons from papers. I'm looking to trade 5 full sets and 6 partial sets (there were a few coupons I plan to use) in exchange for multiple Toys R Us coupons. If anyone buys multiple paper copies and is willing to trade coupons, please pm me.

H

HaoZi

Hmm... the only Toys R Us thing I've seen this week is the Great Big Toys R Us book, but the only coupon I see on it is the $10 off $75. Was there a different insert I should be digging for or something? I don't shop there (too far and too little Kiddo wants), so if I have it I don't mind sending it.

keista

That's the coupon I'm looking for. :) Thanks. Pm how many copies you have to trade with your address. I'll get the coupons out in the morning.

H

HaoZi

Wow, you must buy the store out! I didn't see any coupons in this week's that really stood out to me as gotta-haves, so don't worry on sending any to me. You just need that coupon or the whole book? I only have the one.

ETA - Oh... it's a $10 gift card when you buy $75, not $10 off. Just FYI.

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
Hi, Kiesta! I've got it too. PM me your address. The only thing I need from you is your favorite lithuanian recipe (polish g'mother was born in Vilnius, she called it Wilno).

keista

Thanks so much! Yeah, I do kinda buy the store out. :)

Most EXCELLENT 3S! I've got two favorites off the top of my head that I'll pass along.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Let me see if I get any first. easy child bought the papers this weekend and I haven't seen mine yet. Not sure where I'll be buying stuff this year.......but doubtful the bulk of it would be at Toys R Us, they'd have to have one heckova sale. Although I did buy 2 toys there last weekend and yes, they did have a heckova sale going on. lol

KTMom91

Let me look...unless Hubby's already taken the papers out, I should have two I can send you.

Yes...I have two. I'll take a recipe in exchange as well.

keista

Thanks ladies.

Just and FYI, this week there were 3 coupon sets - Redplum, Smartsource and P&G. My paper also had a peelie coupon for Quizno's.

This week's TRU coupon is good until the 23rd, and they should be putting a new one up each week, so if not this week, then next is OK too. (just save this week's coupon)

Thanks again. In addition to getting me extra coupons that I WILL use, it helps the hoarder in me because I'm compelled to save ALL those stinkin' coupons even though I'm not going to use them. Gotta keep them around "just in case", but they NEVER get used, and just create more clutter. I'd rather send them out to ppl who will use them :)

Star*

call 911........call 911
I haven't gotten the paper yet -----but when I do? I'll send it....TOYS R us...is not used in the Star house.......

Ikupun.......

Malika

Coupons... what is this mysterious art of couponing of which you all speak? :) I visualise large books full of decoratively coloured labels that you spend time cutting out and swapping for your secret collections.

S

Signorina

If you still need some-happy to send mine as well! A recipe in return would be lovely!

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Got one... LOL when I check the paper tonight there might be two. PM me your addy, I'll mail it tonight...

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
easy child said we got em.......but she forgot to give me my papers tonight. I highly doubt I'd ever use more than one so should have one or two for ya. :)

keista

Coupons... what is this mysterious art of couponing of which you all speak? :) I visualise large books full of decoratively coloured labels that you spend time cutting out and swapping for your secret collections.
You visualize correctly. Not me really, but those who REALLY get into it have giant binders full of them beautifully organized in clear pocketed folders.

Yeah, I am not organized enough to be a huge couponer. :}