Court in 2 hrs, difficult child is not here!!!!

hearthope

Okay, Asking for support from my cyber family.

my difficult child left yesterday morning. He bummed a ride with easy child's school carpool :mad:
he wanted to meet up with some buddies that live by her school.

I have not heard from him. We have to be in court at 10.

I am so tired of the rollarcoaster rides my difficult child puts me on.

I am so angry, My husband has taken off work, my parents are coming to court,sister in law is coming and I have closed my shop today.

I am getting ready to go, just had to post.

I can not believe he is not here :mad:

I will update when we get home.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
HH, is it possible that he will be catching a ride with one of his friends and going straight to court from wherever he is?

Good luck today. I hope good decisions are made.

Hugs,
Suz

KFld

If he doesn't show up, it is not your problem. Hopefully he will just walk in the door, but if he doesn't, go on with the rest of your day and next time he contacts you tell him he is on his own.
I remember when I first through difficult child out and I had no way of getting ahold of him. I went to court on the day he was supposed to be there and I was a wreck not knowing if he was going to show up or not. He walked in the door, last minute, looking like a train wreck. His attorney got a postponement because he didn't want him going in front of the judge looking like he did. He was lucky and the next time he made sure he stopped home first and cleaned himself up.

Hopefully your day will go as well, but it's up to him.

rejectedmom

I am so sorry. He is being a jerk causing you more stress than he already has. If he doesn't show today tell him from now on he is on his own. -RM