Court tomorow for difficult child

busywend

I, thankfully, do not start many posts these days. Tomorrow difficult child has court for her 3rd, yes 3rd speeding ticket. It is automatic suspension in NY. So, the best we can hope for is they lower the points and fines and MOST importantly...give her a conditional license to get to work. Please muster up all board power to get us to that best case scenario! She seems to be nervous....which is a good thing. And hopefully, has stopped speeding when she drives! LOL! I do not know for sure, but I have drilled cruise control into her head.....but, being a difficult child....you all know how good that works. Thank you in advance!

JKF

Good luck to difficult child tomorrow! Fingers crossed that everything works out in her favor!

busywend

Well.....if we ever needed proof that board power exists....this is it! Reduced with NO points....no suspension! Unreal.....you guys are the best! Thanks you for your positive thoughts, good vibes and prayers! Wahoo!

buddy

Wow. I hope she knows she dodged a bullet and slows down. Glad she has a chance though and can live her life!

Congratulations :)

DammitJanet

I was afraid to post because we dont have good luck with traffic offenses so I thought I would wait for the congratulations post when there was one...lol. Congrats! Now....Slow down...lol.