Court tomorrow

M

ML

I am visualizing white light around you and your family and praying that you receive grace.

klmno

Thanks, Michele! by the way- that "white light" isn't death is it? Just need to know so I can plan-

my family tells me I am a compulsive planner- LOL!

susiestar

Roll With It
Maybe time to start online job hunting?? I am frustrated along with you!

Here, the only decent counsellors ONLY take medicaid. msot of the phosps we have heard of will only take it. The ONE program I thought would help my difficult child when he was so critical after husband got a job would ONLY take it! Heck, with-o it I have to take the kids 1 1/2 hours to see a therapist. Period. Our pediatrician was thrilled when we moved back here and had to go on medicaid for the kids because husband was in grad school and difficult child was a full time job!! All because medicaid approved just about any medication with no copay, and often now the copays are killing us!

I am so sorry it is different where you are. I am so sorry they have set it up so your difficult child has no chance. I think an out of state move might be your only chance too.

Hugs,

susie

Nancy

The sad reality is that the court is very limited in what it can do. We just got the amended order from difficult child's court appearance and it states she has to follow all house rules. LOL well why didn't he say that to her in open court. It sure isn't going to do much good for us to tell her, that's whay she went to court in the first place.

The choices are send the juvenile back home, home monitor, home detention, send juvenile to detention for specific amount of time, commit the juvenile to residential institution. Obviously the court felt that husband and I were tougher than any PO would be so he ordered difficult child released to us with a retrun date of Sept 3. If she has behaved the charges will be heard and submitted and she will be free. If she hasn't then he will order one of the other choices. But it's still up to us to monitor and snitch on her.

We keep teling difficult child that she has eleven more months until she is no longer in juvenile court...then she will be on her own in adult court and they are not so nice in there.

Nancy