COURT

pasajes4

My son was supposed to go to court yesterday. He did not go. Now he has a bench warrent. His reason he did not have the money. He was told to go and explain his situation. They would have worked with him. Once again he listened to his so called friends,

RN0441

100% better than I was but not at 100% yet
Oh I'm sorry.

My son had two bench warrants and we hated it. We had them come and arrest him twice because we just wanted him to deal with it. They charged us like $200 to come and get him!

pasajes4

They won't come get him. He won't get picked up unless he gets caught doing something else. He is homeless so.........who knows. It will catch up with him eventually.

Littleboylost

Long road but the path ahead holds hope.
Oh I'm sorry.

My son had two bench warrants and we hated it. We had them come and arrest him twice because we just wanted him to deal with it. They charged us like $200 to come and get him!
Been there thankfully here there was no charge.

Tanya M

Living with an attitude of gratitude
Staff member
I'm so sorry. I know that feeling all too well. I lost track of how many court appearances my son didn't show up for. Always some kind of excuse - never his fault.

It's sad our Difficult Child's do not realize they only make things worse by not showing up.