Creative Suggestions, Please

DDD

I'm trying to come up with short names that could be used to describe people supporting our Trails organization. The BofD has tentatively decided to do a community outreach for supporters and for $1.00 sign them up so we'll pick up a couple of hundred new people to advocate for the development of hiking, biking, equestrian and water trails throughout our county. We're going to do a decal for cars with our regular logo but with an outside band saying ??? "Trails Advocate" "I Love Trails" ??? and our website. Any ideas? We hope people will notice the decals, go to the
website and from there get active in our organization.

You guys are SO smart. I'll leave it in your hands and I'll go to work! ;) DDD

DDD,

I wish I could help - It sounds like a great organization. In the morning my brain just doesn't want to work. However, I'll keep this info in my mind - Sometimes, at the most unexpected times, I have that "I've got it!!!" moment...

I hope others are along shortly who can help. WFEN

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
bike, hike, ride, glide, "TRAILERS" are movers!

Get on the TRAIL of something good.....

TTT try the trails

a few feeble attempts..... let me think...... if only I had a trail to get my mind on......

susiestar

Roll With It
You could call them Trailees. Hyper Hikers. Call the group "heads and trails" . Call the members the "Leaders of the Pack".

Each person could write a short sentence about what the trail is to them and then they could be put together to make "Trail Tales" Very short ones could be chosen to be put on the decals, signs, etc...

"Our Trail is the Hilly Grail"? (I know, corny)

Bikers and Hikers

Our Paths Lead the Way?

Ok, so some of these are not great. If I think of more I will let you know. good luck!

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Could you have a photo contest..... see who could get the best picture of the trails, or on the trails? Have several categories, age categories, nature scenes vs. people on the trail? slogan Shoot the Trails......

Have a nature treasure hunt on the trails, mark the largest oak tree with a sign for example, or find some historic fact of the trail..... slogan On the Trail of Treasure
Have a trail rally, with check in points along a trail, go for a specific time to match, not necessarily the fastest, but closest to the best time to enjoy everything on the trails...... slogan Rally the Trails

DaisyFace

Love me...Love me not
Let's see....

"Supporting Roads Less Traveled"

"Charting New Paths"

"Blazing New Trails"

I might think of more later....

--DaisyF

DDD

Picture a double semi oval coming from the bottom up and over and back to the bottom, enclosing the logo. The name has to fit there inside those two line that you imagine! lol

If you remember from previous years, there are also pictures of the Big Canoe Challenge. You all gave me some input for that event too. Such a valuable resource you are!! :D DDD

Last edited:

Star*

call 911........call 911
If I understand correctly -

The logo is done -

It's a double oval -

On the outside of the top of the ovals is where these words should be to entice others to enjoy taking up the trails, but to let others know you are an advocate for your trails?

So my answer is in a two part - one phrase in the first oval - next in 2nd

TEACHING ECOLOGY ADMIRING MOTHER NATURE
(are you part of TEAM Trail?)

Emphasis on 1st letter of each word, done in green to just simply spell TEAM for short.

Trail Educators American Made
(are you part of the American Trail Team?)

Star*

call 911........call 911
For those anti-social people -

GET LOST - TRAILS ARE EVERYWHERE

For those overcoming things

A Trail Starts with Your first Step

For those in AA

AA has 12 steps - we have thousands!

For those with ADD/ADHD

Trails - HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!

For those overweight

Loose 10lbs now =ask us how

For Star Trek Fans
Boldy go where No FAN has gone before

For kids with baggy drawers -
HIKE UP THOSE PANTS AND THAT HILL

For those naive people
Lead me down the primrose -no thats a path not a trail - forget it.

Freebie nuts -
FREE AIR, FREE WALKING STICK, FREE SUNSHINE

The pessimistic freebie nut
Free mosquitos, Free skunk smell, Free bear poo

The philosopher -
All Paths trodden eventually became a trail

The philanthropist -
Money doesn't grow on trees - or does it? Come find out.

The ecologist -
Come see recycling at it's very best

The entymologist :alien:
Come catch a buzz

Inner city kids
COME GET ON THE RIGHT PATH

TRAILS - Natures Labyrinth

DDD

Right. The logo is as shown on the site.

This new initiative is not for members. It's an outreach for community support....that needs a little name. (Starbie, remember where I live their ain't a heck of elot of soofistication :tongue: but you sure made me laugh!) I want to pick up a few hundred people who can pack a commission meeting if needed. That type of affiiation. One of the other suggestions was "Hit The Trails" in that arched loopy thingy 'round the top 3/4 of the logo. Now...that's sophistication. ;) DDD

Come to think of it, it could just be "Trails Club" with the web site. ?? I love brainstorming with you guys.

Star*

call 911........call 911
For the equine enthusiast

TRAILS with TAILS

For seniors
Trail Snails

For the underachiver
Trail Fail

For the meteorologist
TRAIL HAIL

For the litterbug
Trail Jail