Cute kid's shirt

mstang67chic

Going Green
I was at the grocery store the other day. I was headed down an aisle and a woman with a couple of kids was heading towards me. Her little boy (about 4 or 5) had a t-shirt on that caused me to laugh out loud. (Yeah, I'm easily amused. Sue me)

Friends don't let friends eat paste

I asked where she got it even though I don't have any that young but if I see one I'm buying it. I'll find SOMEONE to give it to! (She got it at Kmart last year)

Star*

call 911........call 911
I've heard glue is pretty tasty on a dog biscuit -

But my sources are largely 2nd grade sources.

I LOVE THE SHIRT~!

I have a friend (my age) who wears a t-shirt that says "caution: runs with scissors"

The other day I saw a little boy wearing a shirt with the symbol for "do not enter", like the street sign, except it said "do not care". Don't know why, I thought that was really funny.

tinamarie1

that is really cute! i also like the one that i have seen toddlers wearing that says:
"I do all my own stunts" and it shows a stick person falling down stairs

Jungleland

Welcome to my jungle!
LOL, that is so cute!

Jayme has two t shirts that I just love:

"The Cutest One In The Bunch" (a picture of a few monkeys and bananas)

"Just How Good Do I have To Be?"

Aly has one that suits her perfectly:

"It IS All About ME!"

Great thread, I adore funny tshirts!!!

klmno

A friend of mine told me about one saying "Monkey see, Monkey do, Monkey stays in trouble, too"

KTMom91

Miss KT had one that featured a swing set with a girl on a swing that said "Want to play on my mood swings?" Another had a drawing of the solar system, with the planet ME in the center. I think about that shirt when I see BBK's signature.

mstang67chic

Going Green
I saw a shirt once I really should have bought for difficult child. It said:

They say I have ADD but I don't under...oh look! A chicken!

OMG, KT mom, that is hilarious!!

Mustang, I also saw the one you were talking about, or one similar to it. "I have AD...AH...ADH...oh look, a squirrel!"

Then there is the one with the fiery orange AC/Difficult Child letters that say AD/HD. I kinda want to get that for my brother.

Tink has a shirt (that my BFF Jill got her) that says "My Mom Rocks". Well, my brother saw her wearing it, but she had a jacket on. So the R O was covered. His first thought, when seeing "My Mom __cks" was that the missing letters were S U. Then he wondered, where would one get a shirt like that for a child, and why oh why would I allow her to wear it?

Matt has a shirt that says "I have been kidnapped. I need you to give me $100,000 for ransom or you will never see me again." I read his shirt, and thought, "bye!"

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Aubrey had one as an infant that read:

Caution: Dynamite Comes In Small Packages

easy child has found several for Darrin. I'll have to try and think of them. My brain is on shut down tonight. lol

I love the paste one, though. Too cute.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
husband has the "I do my own stunts" shirt. That's him to a Tee.

I recently made one for myself... it says "Mental Health is Over-rated" -- looks like a college sports team shirt if you just glance at it. On the back it says "There's a Pill for That Now" with a cluster of capsules and tablets.

I haven't been brave enough to wear it to the psychiatrist's office yet... maybe this month...

gottaloveem

I saw a funny t-shirt for older people. A customer had it on when she came in my store a couple of months ago. On it was a picture of reading glasses hung by that chain around your neck, the saying under it said
"Have you seen my glasses?"

Abbey

Spork Queen
Gosh...I'd gladly wear any of those shirts. Hilarious.

I especially like the glasses one. So many times a customer will ask me how many whatever is in what I'm selling. Do you know how SMALL the print is on lables? I spend 5 minutes just looking for my glasses so I can read the darn label.

Abbey

KTMom91

I have one that reads "Well Educated...but Broke." It's a tribute to the big student loan I'm paying on. I love reading T-shirts.