Cute Kitty or small Puppy beds!!!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
http://www.threadbanger.com/episode/DEC_20080318

OK I am NO Martha Stewart!!! Honestly, and I am going to make one of these. I saw it on another site also... The one I saw, they had taken the lid off... they also stacked a couple on top of each other for the Kitties for some Height!!!! They nut and bolted them together... I have seen old suitcases at Goodwill and garage sales all of the time!!! The site I saw also used old pillow cases or remnant fabric to wrap a pillow...
They had a kitty laying in one that was stacked up on a couple of others with some bright fabric over a pillow... it was SO cute... no skills needed...

My cat Big Momma (Rainy) LOVES suitcases and small cuddly spaces...

klmno

Great idea! Mine love getting in the suitcase anyway- to make sure they don't get forgotten and left when we go on vacation!

susiestar

Roll With It
Very Cute!!

Tot, an Idea for the girls" Dress Up Suitcases. I take old suitcases and paint them with acrylic paints (mostly from the 2 oz bottles). I glue on pics from old calendars, whatever fits the kid. difficult child still loves the Harry Potter one I did eons ago for him, Jess has on that is more girly.

Cheap because the suitcases are about two dollars. I do put a layer of clear sealant over them, and they last forever.

I have to make gracie and capn morgan each one.

susie

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
What a good idea.

Although mine would have to be a kitty bed. Molly and Betsy would be difficult to find a suitcase large enough. lol

Susie, I'll have to keep your idea in mind for the grands.