cute story 4got to share....

Jena

i forgot to share this thought it would make everyone laugh a little

last week we were headed out to dinner with kids. i had three of them in my truck one being his 8 year old add guy. very busy he is. on our way home they were singing with radio on adn suddenly R his son let out with did you know the penis goes in the vagina and that's how i got here!!!

ok have't had the sex talk with my little one who will be 9 this feb. i figured with all she has going on let her think it's still magic.

i panicked wasn't prepared for talk, i like to use props usually. books with picture's and all.

we got home and i said to boyfriend holy sh*t and told him what happened. he said oh well guess you have to have talk. he took his son to see where he found out into one room adn fill him in on pionts he didn't truly ummm understand.

i took my little one in room and she had a ton of questions and said so what's wtih the penis ithought that was just to pee!!!

i said wel when two people love eachother and are married and very old.....LOL....their love togehter what they share creates a baby. she said do you have to fill out any forms??? lol

so i went thru the seed and the egg and the sperm and what that is. needless to say she'll never be the same again. she cringed through the whole thing LOL....

just figured i'd share that i had forgotten about that one...

Jen :)

nvts

Bwwwwaaaaaahahahahahaha! I love it! Do you have to fill out forms?!!!!!

Gotta love 'em!!!

:916blusher::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Beth

howlongto18

Have her come see the dossier I had to fill out to adopt #1. Or the temperature charts to get pregnant with #2.

For me it really did take paperwork, lol.