d/h is out of rehab

F

flutterbee

You sound much stronger and sure of yourself in this post than you have. I'm glad.

What is he supposed to be doing so that he can see the kids?

(((hugs)))

G

guest3

Child welfare Services is supposed to provide him with outpatient treatment and design an outline of tasks he has to complete prior to them ok'ing visits with difficult child II and difficult child I (although he's old enough to choose not to see d/h)

busywend

It is weird, but I do read a post with a tone to it. Sometimes they seem anxious, sometimes sad - I read faster or slower depending.

This post has you sounding so much more relaxed to me. Much calmer and relaxed. Not excited or happy - just relaxed. Like you have processed it all and are accepting that you have no power over what he chooses to do.

I hope I am right in my assessment - and I think I am because 2 other people commented on it already, too.

I am glad for you.
:thumb:

Now there is the warrior mom I always knew was there.

You do what you have to do for those boys, and for YOU...because YOU deserve it!!

Lets some of us know about a handle change, those you tell will make sure that word gets around.

((((((hugs)))))) and prayers.

nvts

Great news! You really seem like a pillar of strength with this now!

I'm so glad things have worked out with living with Mom & Dad!

:bravo:

Congratulations!

Beth

Stella Johnson

You do sound much better than a few weeks ago. You are getting stronger and you and the kids will get through this.

I know living with a parent is no fun. I don't envy you for that part.

(((hugs)))

Steph