dad's pulled pork

amazeofgrace

A maze of Grace - that about sums it up
My dad who is home on disability tried his hand at BBQ pulled pork, oh my GOSH! It is so good, I am eating it on a soft hamburger roll with coleslaw on top, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

it's better then chocolate!:D

amazeofgrace

A maze of Grace - that about sums it up
welp my Dad cooked it so I will get him to write it down for me, I know it's a pork butt rubbed down with spice rubs and it was slow cooked in the oven fat side up covered in foil at 250 degrees for 9 hours, cooled for an hour and then pulled. We used a bottle of BBQ sauce as a condiment for it on hamburger rolls and bought KFC cole slaw to put on top, Yuuuummm, I will ask what he used for a rub.

Andy

This will be the first item in my "Better then chocolate" cookbook. My difficult child asked me yesterday if I had a choice to eat one scorpion that is non-poisoneous and wouldn't be bad except for the taste or going without chocolate the rest of my life what I would choose. I told him no chocolate (only because I knew that if I ate a chocolate bar in front of him one hour later, he would have forgotten about this.). My answer confused him, wasn't what he thought I would say.

I love BBQ anything and coleslaw. Thank you!!! I do believe it is better than chocolate.