Daisylover.....

F

flutterbee

I'm getting worried. I haven't seen you on the board tonight and you're always on the board...especially at late night.

Check in please and let us know how you're feeling.

Star*

call 911........call 911
sorry -

Daisy and I are at Chuck E Cheese playing whack-a-mole and doing the mashed potato and pony to the live band.

She already has more tickets than i do and got herself a kazoo and a squishy thing that looks like a sea cucumber. It says it is for stress.

Currently we're trying to see just how many slices of cheese pizza will really stick to the acoustical ceiling.

:D

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Daisy checking in.

Seems lucky me caught a nasty nasty viruus............yeah, I know, just what I needed, right? (timing suggests virus was picked up at the hospital)

I've been burning up with fever for 2 days, even tylenol wasn't helping. No other symptoms, just a raging fever.

I came home from school yesterday and went straight to bed. Nichole got me up around 7pm to work on the draft of the Research Paper. I was barely able to stay out of bed long enough to drive Travis to work. Came home and I was beyond chills and achy joints. Felt like someone was smacking them with a baseball bat.

So, even though I had the draft of that huge paper due today, I was back in bed by 8:30pm. I think I was 8 the last time I went to bed that early. Spent the night dozing and fighting the fever and chills. Got up at 7am (I'd been laying in bed awake for a couple of hours) with the intention of getting that paper finished in time for class.....

Yeah, wasn't happening. I was back into bed by 9am and had decided English class is a No Go. If she winds up failing me for missed classes, oh well. I wasn't chancing getting worse by going to class. It's been one heck of a quarter this quarter. ugh

I just got up about an hour ago. Awful, but I could go right back to bed. lol As if I haven't been there long enough. I am feeling a little better, so maybe all that time in bed did some good.

Star I really wish we were having an adventure at Chuck E Cheese's. But I stink at Wack a Mole. lol

Thanks for checking on me

Hugs

F

flutterbee

I'm really sorry that you're so sick, but am really happy that you're not in the hospital. I was worried.

I hope you feel better soon. Plenty of liquids and plenty of rest.

((((hugs))))