dancing with-the stars fans

kris

.....and i know you're out there, kathy lol.

here's the lineup for the show starting next month:

~~~ laila ali/muhummad's daughter
~~~ billy ray cyrus/country singer
~~~ joey fatone/former n' sync guy...broadway star
~~~ heather mills/paul mc cartney's soon to be ex
~~~ clyde drexler/former NBA star
~~~ shandi fennissey/former miss usa
~~~ leeza gibbon/entertainment reporter
~~~ paulina porizkova/former supermodel
~~~ ian zering/former 90210 star
~~~ vincent pastore/sopranos/sirius radio
~~~ apolo :censored2: ohno/olympic speed skater

okay, there are a few i might enjoy watching...joey fatone, leeza gibbons, apollo....the others just seem to be a lot of *former*s.

the show starts march 19th on abc (of course). i had a hard time getting into it last season....hopefully it will be better this season.

i'm still wait for the return of fox's So You Think You Can Dance lol.

kris

Kathy813

Staff member
Yes, I'm here, kris.

I started another thread on this yesterday. I see that the site censored Apolo's name on your thread, too.

I am still trying to figure out why the site police don't like his middle name ~ A*n*t*o*n.

I can't wait until March 19th. I think it will be an interesting season. As I said I my thread, it seems like it would be difficult for Heather Mills to dance the quick step with a prosthesis. Also, it seems like there would be a height mismatch with a tall basketball player and the professional dancers.

Do you think that Billy Ray will dance to achy breaky heart? :rofl:

~Kathy

Lothlorien

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Do you think that Billy Ray will dance to achy breaky heart?</div></div>

:rofl:

I can't wait for this show. It usually come on at the end of the summer. I'm surprised it's on so early.....but I'm not complaining.

kris

<span style="color: #006600">sorry, kathy, didn't see your thread yesterday.

heather mills is actually pretty mobile. i'm sure the two step was discussed with-her before she signed.

don't get the censored either :rolleyes:.

kris </span>

DazedandConfused

Heather Mills, ay? Hmmmm interesting.

She is an amputee (sp?).

Paulina..my sister and I thought she was stunning at the height of her modeling career. She's also very down to earth. She's married to the rock group The Cars lead singer Rick O-something.

The others I will just have to wait and see. That's what I love about it, there is always a suprise.

This is the spring edition of the show, Kathy. Just like last year. Thank goodness! I don't think I can wait until fall!.