...Dancing With the Stars...

pigless

Well, gee, if legs are going to fly I may have to hijack the tv.

My mom (this is embarrassing :blush:) would like everyone to vote for Billy Ray Cyrus whether he is good or not. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif
My mom - the perpetual teenager.

My thinking is that he can only do that one dance so what's he doing on this show?

kris

<span style='font-size: 14pt'> <span style='font-family: Georgia'> <span style="color: #663366"> okay, okay....i walked right into that one :rofl: :hammer: :rofl:.

pigless, there is no way i'll be casting any votes billy rae's way lol. tell mom sorry for me.

kris :rolleyes:
</span> </span> </span>

Kathy813

Staff member
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> i <u>walked</u> right into that one </div></div>

Oh, this could go on and on. . . :rofl:

Oops, show's on.

~Kathy

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Ah, Kathy.....I got Kris the first time, I didn't have the heart to be the first this time. Good job :thumb:

:rofl:

(Since you've already used the "two left feet" what will she come up with next? :wink: )

Suz

Ephchap

Well, I love Monday night tv, as I'm a huge 24 fan (gotta love Kiefer in that role of Jack!) and then CSI Miami.

However, I'll be taping it and right there on the sidelines with the rest of you hoping Mills leaves first. I agree, Suz, how dare she mess with "our Paul".

Save some popcorn for me! I'll just be watching it a little later. lol.

Deb

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Too true, Kathy. The best we can hope for at this point is to put one foot in front of the other.

:slap:

Suz