Daralex, tried to PM you

susiestar

Roll With It
But I couldn't send it through.

We are homeschooling Jess for 7th grade. Would you be willing to send me your list of sites/resources??? I will share mine!

I think you have to go into the User CP and then to Options to accept a private message. It is one of the options. If you would rather just email, then send a PM & I will send my email.

Thanks!

Susie

daralex

Clinging onto my sanity
I unlocked the private messgae thing so see if that works - I'm more than happy to share whatever I have - let me know if there is a particular area you will be focusing on as well (us hitory, space travel, etc)
-Dara

daralex

Clinging onto my sanity
OK - so I'm obviously incredibly stupid! I tried adding you to my buddy list and it's almost like it won't "take"?? I have the info sitting in my sent messages box and can't figure out how to get it to you - suggestions???

susiestar

Roll With It
Dara,

I put things in a private message and send them. You go to User CP, then Private messages. Then you can read old messages in the Inbox, or sent messages in that box. I got both of your PM's so you did it right. It still shows in your PM box, but is already sent.

I will send info later, Very tired from kids up all night.

Thanks!
Susie