Darn mouse-

klmno

Well, I wanted to go back to some of my posts and copy clip some stuff I have written to a word file so I can start my list of things to bring up to sd. Problem is, when I right-click on the mouse, I don't see the option to copy. I don't see it at the top of this reply box I'm writing in right now either. I can write something in word and copy it to a post- just can't copy from a post.

Does anyone know how to do that?

F

flutterbee

When I highlight the text and right-click, I see Copy.

There is another way. Highlight the text and hit Ctrl-C, then go into word and hit Ctrl-V to paste. (Or once in word, you can right-click and paste.)

klmno

Oh- DUH- it works if it is a post already but not if I'm in the box where I type the reply. I just found that out!

Thank you!

My mouse is wierd- when I hold it over something and I should get a highlight telling me info about the icon it's over, it doesn't show me anything.

:pouting:

Know what, Abbey? I was just thinking of that. Not for one second did I think that klmno meant anything but a computer mouse.

THAT is how dependent we (at least me) are on computers and technology. Sick.

Sue C

Like Abbey, I thought you meant a real mouse! And I've had several of those in my house over the years. I was going to give you "expert advice." LOL

sue