Dateline anyone? Finding missing persons...thinking WW

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Hi, this may seem farfetched, but I was watching Dateline and there is this guy whose business is helping to find missing persons...here is the link:

http://www.texasequusearch.org/

I immediately thought of Heidi and thought I'd post it. Maybe someone can contact WW and give this guy a call? It may be worth a try.

mstang67chic

Going Green
Loth, if this will cause her problems, delete it but I'm curious/confused....

Is it the powers that be that are giving her problems? And if so, why? All she's doing is trying to find a loved one. Maybe I missed part of the story along the way, but it just seems like she's getting hosed.

susiestar

Roll With It
Mstang67chic,

That was my take. I can't understand her parents' stand on this - not wanting her there, and not wanting her help. I don't know their history, but it seems strange to me.

I am so sorry WW is alone, and that the police are telling her she is causing problems. To me it seems she wants the inconsistencies and inaccuracies straightened out and answers.

I wish there was more we could do.

Sending hugs,

Susie

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Well, I'm no expert on such matters. But I'm wondering if the Powers That Be are worried a "simple case of missing person" will be blown out of porportion and come back to bite them in the arse later.

Remember that girl that was plastered all over the news awhile back who was missing. Then it turned out she'd just chickened out on her wedding or some such...... And then I think the whole country was furious with her. Didn't she get charged with something?

While I thought it was horribly inconsiderate that she didn't contact her family to let them know she was ok so they'd stop worrying, I thought the Powers That Be and the publics response to her turning up alright more than a bit of overkill.

I'm worried as all get out for WW.

Steely

thanks guys

As you can see I have changed my screen name because not just the police but people at work were able to track my screen name here from my sisters case - thus allowing everyone to know everything about me. I hope a name change is even significant enough - but I cannot hide from everyone.

Thanks for the well wishes. I wish I could answer your questions, but I am wandering around just as confused as anyone. Basically they have given up the search on my sister because of the lack of clues.

Not sure where to go, or how to process that complete lack of closure. I am brain dead.

I will be posting more - I just cannot use my sisters real name, or post any links to her case - unless I want things that I have said here, later used against me. As they already were a couple of weeks ago.

Thanks for understanding - and please if anyone has gone through this or knows of anyone going through this, or a group or something - please pass that info my way.