Daughter back from Israel.

Jody

My daughter is back from Israel. She had a wonderful time and met so many nice people. I am sorry to say she was not able to visit with Esther. Her professor did not give them much time off and they were not allowed to just travel without someone from the college with them. She is just a sweet, sweet girl. She brought me home a nativity set made from Olive Wood. It is very beautiful. I had admired one of my friends awhile back and would not have thought she would have had the extra money to get it for me. She ate a lot of pita and peanut butter. Knowing she did that for me made it all the more special. I am so thankful that she is home though. She's tired and has two major papers due, so we really haven't had much time to visit, but I am okay, I have missed her so much that I am fine just watching her work. lol.

Nancy

I'm so happy she's back and had such a memorable experience. What a thoughtful thing for her to do with the nativity set. She is a sweetheart and I can see why you are happy just watching her. I hope she makes a scrapbook of her journeys.

My easy child went to Greece several years ago as a chaperone for a local high school group and she had a poster made of a collage of pictures from the trip. It was a nice remembrance.

Nancy

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I'm so glad she is back safely and had such a great experience over there. So sweet of her to bring you back such a gift. :)

DDD

When my easy child got back from Italy (back in the 70's) I remember just sitting in her room watching her sleep for hours. It was so wonderful to have her home safe. She brought me two beautiful bud vases that I treasure. So glad everything went well. She sounds like a super easy child. DDD

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
I'm so happy she's home and that she had such a memorable experience! Very sweet of her to bring you back the nativity, sounds lovely. We were looking at pics and videos of pcs time in Africa and I could see she was sad looking at the pictures. However, she has adapted well to being home and back in the USA again.

TerryJ2

I'm so happy she's home! I'm glad she had a safe and interesting experience, even if she didn't dine on gourmet meals. She will have lots of stories for you and a lifetime of memories and experience for herself. :)