Day 2 as DJ Demo Lady

Abbey

Spork Queen
Well, day one wasn't as exciting as I expected. No one at the store really knew I was coming, the program, setting up, etc. About mid-way through the day I stepped forward and offered some suggestions. First of all, you don't have me stuck in the middle of the organic isle who only 2% of the people actually walk through. Secondly, you don't have day 1 demonstrating energy bars. They tasted horrible. I don't blame them for not buying them. I wouldn't.

So, I'm off to day 2...much better prospects. They're putting me in a permanent place right in front of Starbucks and the entrance to the store!! And, it's Fresh Gourmet Crab Salad. Much better choice.

Now, if I can get them to let me STOP wearing the silly baker's hat...

The 'big guy' there said I could also wear clothes in theme for whatever is being sampled. That should be fun. Saturday is Zesty Fire Wings. Any ideas? ;) I'm thinking of a Sombraro, Poncho...maybe a few marachas and a boom box playing "Hot, Hot, Hot.":musicdance:

Abbey

Star*

call 911........call 911
Zesty fire wings? Outifit?

I think you should get a little kids wading pool
Then I think you should stand in it with your swim suit on
Fanning yourself with a motorized fan....then say

THESE BABYS ARE HOT!

Or

Find a firemans Hat, boots, and suspendered pants
Put them on a tray
and pass them out with firemans gloves on

Or.......

How about a HOT LATIN red dress - with dancing shoes - and castinets?
You can serve wings with one hand and snap your castinets with the other -
Flaminco dancing optional

Ole!

Oh.....no wait - a chicken costume from a costume shop - and then tell people that your wings are
BOCKin Hot.

bock bock bock....:laugh:

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Okay, if you follow Star's suggestions we NEED PICTURES!!!!!

Glad they were open to suggestions......have fun DEMO Lady (or is that demo(n) lady?)

DDD

I vote for your idea or Star's fireman's attire. Do you get to test taste the item at home before doing the demo? It would be a shame to gag and cry in front of strangers! :faint: Are you going to have little cups of milk available for the people who are crybabies like me? Maybe some mini Margaritas????

Gee............we've needed something new around here for awhile.
Your job is IT! :laughing: DDD

Abbey

Spork Queen
Zesty fire wings? Outifit?

I think you should get a little kids wading pool
Then I think you should stand in it with your swim suit on
Fanning yourself with a motorized fan....then say

THESE BABYS ARE HOT!

Or

Find a firemans Hat, boots, and suspendered pants
Put them on a tray
and pass them out with firemans gloves on

Or.......

How about a HOT LATIN red dress - with dancing shoes - and castinets?
You can serve wings with one hand and snap your castinets with the other -
Flaminco dancing optional

Ole!

Oh.....no wait - a chicken costume from a costume shop - and then tell people that your wings are
BOCKin Hot.

bock bock bock....:laugh:

I'm dying laughing right now. I'll see what I can come up with.

BOCK, BOCK, BOCK!!

Abbey

Abbey

Spork Queen
Ok...tomorrow I am Strawberry Shortcake. I have the most hysterical LONG pink wig. Couple of freckeles painted on, and some rosey red checks.

*New* Star won out on the Fire Wings. I have a firefighter's hat, and a friend is loaning me his firefighter overalls. Toss in a fire extinguisher...it should be interesting.

What have I reduced myself to....oh, my.:dont_know:

Abbey

Star*

call 911........call 911
I think of Donna Summers here -

HOT HOT HOT HOT.........WIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGS
HOT HOT HOT HOT .....HOT

LOOKING FOR SOME HOT WINGS BABY THIS EVENING
LOOKING FOR SOME HOT WINGS BABY THIS NIGHT
LOOKING FOR SOME HOT WINGS FROM THE HOT SAMPLE LADY
GOTTA HAVE SOME HOT WINGS
GOTTA HAV SOME WINGS TOOOOOO NIGHT

YOU GO LADDER 22

Abbey

Spork Queen
Just got back. They were cracking up...asking me what I was going to be tomorrow. (Fireman)

It's fun, get to meet a lot of people, and a lot of regulars. It all boils down to the sales, though. It's hard to track them as I'm not selling something that is self-contained. I don't know if they're going further into the store to pick it up.

Time will tell. Right now I'm going to sit down and relax.

Abbey

D

DancesWithWolves

If you offer coupons - offer them one before they go through check out. Then tell them you will give them another coupon for the next time after they come back and show you their paid receipt for the product.

The fireman costume was a nice touch.