daybed bedding

Lothlorien

How come I can't find this anywhere......inexpensive, anyway? I found one nice set that I'd buy, but it's $149. It's for Missy's room. I don't want to spend that much, because if she spills something or worse, I don't want to get angry. Walmart has some cute sets for about $50., but not for daybeds. Any suggestions?

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
overstock.com. It's the only place I can find any nice cali-king sheets/sets for my bed. Almost NONE of the stores sell the exact size and those that do charge phenomenal prices. I have picked up some really great bargains at these two sites. They have everything imaginable - you just really have to look.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Maybe I'm just cheap... But I like to go to the closeout places (like Odd Lots if you have those) and buy just flat sheets. For a daybed I'd say one size up - probably full size? - then I make them like they do in hotels. If they won't stay on, make the bed with the "bottom" sheet, safety-pin on strips of 3/4" elastic, take the sheet back off and sew the elastic on.

Then again, I'm weird like that.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
3 years ago my Mom bowed down to begging and bought me a sewing machine for my birthday. Nice thing, too.

I promptly made curtains for my room... difficult child 2's room... then later, difficult child 1's room and the family room. Had to buy the ones in the living room - they were cheaper to buy than to get the fabric!

I also got ambitious and made difficult child 1 a pair of pajamas. YOW. Curtains are easy. Pajamas, not so much.

I also made a USMC blanket for husband and then later a blanket to sit on at difficult child 2's football games. Did you know that fleece is on sale in AUGUST?!

I love to putter but I don't think I'm good. I can do pillows!

But sheets - as long as they're not fitted - aren't too bad.

Star*

call 911........call 911
daybed bedding -

that's about as tricky as
Fruit float
Fruit float
Fruit float.

Maybe a mattress store?