Dealing with school break

Today is day 36, no running, no using and very, very grateful.
We went to four stores yesterday after her therapy and she was getting texts every 30 seconds. She spent the night at E's, over there since 3 PM.
I realized I need my son to take her to AA at 12:30 and then she can go with him Christmas shopping. Some sturcture is vital for her.
I am trying to pace myself: exhaustion looms plus a lot of knee/back pain. It is the stress!!! Epsom salt baths help lots with essential oils. Plus breathing and lots of rest and prayer and meditation.
I was helping her stay channelled but cannot go out today. Compassion

LittleDudesMom

Compassion, you are working really hard to keep your daughter clean - I'm sure it is tough on you - it is also admirable.

36 days and counting - good for her!

Sharon

M

ML

Hi C,

I love the ebsom salt bath idea, I will try that for my shoulder. I'm getting old because it hurts bad (rotator cuff) and I can think of nothing I did to cause it.

I was wondering if you ever go to the alanon meetings? They are my sanity preserver many days.

Take care,
ML

ML, Yes, I go to Al-Anon. I went Sunday and the topic was self-care. Yes, I am not like hiking, gardening etc. but was out taking her to therapy and shopping for 4 hours.
I am on online Al-anon also.
I need to read my books, etc. I may call someone.
Compassion

B

bran155

Congrats on the 36 days. Keeping my finger's crossed for 36 more!!! And kudos to you for being such a good mom.

Wishing you and your family a wonderful holiday. (and lots of long baths too lol)

Shawna :)

Jena

I am so impressed everytime I read one of your posts on how you are implementing all these things into difficult child's life to help and redirect the focus onto positive things.

Just remember thru it all to take care of you as well.

Sending you hugs and hoping that you have a wonderful holiday together.

Your doing an amazing job.