Dear confused,

Star*

call 911........call 911
Dear confused,

This morning I put the phone in the freezer, set a banana on the phone charger, left the toothpaste in the kitchen and carried the pan of cream of wheat to the bathroom to retrieve my toothpaste, but couldn't find it. I started out the morning pretty good as I did get out of bed. It all went to Pergatory in a Longaberger basket by 6:30 AM. I managed to find my toothpaste, put the cream of wheat back in the kitchen, but had carried my toothbrush with me and sat it down somewhere. Ended up brushing my teeth with my finger and a dab of Colgate. THEN drank my coffee which with that minty freshness was just awful. And then saw the rubbery pan of cream of wheat I never got to have. ARGH. I got in my car, scraped the ice off the windshield, but forgot to turn on the heater but thought - hey I can see. Went to start the car and realized I forgot my keys, went back in found them. I got in my car, backed out - forgot my coffee, so I turned the car off, remembered I had left the TV on, set my keys down, grabbed my coffee and went back out to the car where I dug in my purse for about eternity until I remembered I had taken them in to get the coffee. I went BACK in, found the keys, refilled my coffee, got outside and then had to go potty because I drank so much coffee trying to find my keys. So I got back out of the car - but this time in an effort to leave things where they lay AND apparently slightly frazzled- I left the car running, ran back in the house - and while in there I heard the most awful noise - My car had come out of gear, and gone through the gate, and missed the garage because it hit the car trailer - Oh thank goodness. Car trailer is no worse for wear!! (Will tell DF later..like July)

I backed out - shut the gates, remembered I forgot my coffee said to heck with the coffee - even though I had purchased Splenda 1/2 for it -to keep consistent with my diet - it now sits cold on the counter I'm sure. I got to work unscathed and now I'm sitting down trying to remember where I left my coat. All that running around this morning made me hot so I left it...???

I'm going to get a bumper sticker that says BORN FOR PERDITION

But I'll probably forget to order it, or get it, or put it on my car.

I just LOVe getting older - and to boot - I have NO difficult child at the house - argh

Star

JJJ

Oh, Star...thanks for the laugh. It sounds like so many of my mornings. Did you find your coat yet???

Star*

call 911........call 911
No I've got a 'comfy' sweater on at work - and it's almost 44 here - so not so cold.

I'm figuring if there is no damage to the car and the gate - good for me. It couldn't have rolled more than 3 mph. PHEW/WHEW

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
:rofl: Oh Star, thanks for that laugh! If I left my car running and it slipped into gear, it'd fall down a cliff about 25 feet. I'd really have some 'splainin' to do to H later!

I was very klutzy & forgetful this morning - must be the alignment of the stars or something...

I love my ADD
I love my ADD
I love my ADD
So eary in the morning!!!

This is my song. I'm right there with ya!

Alyssa

Star*

call 911........call 911
Jo - 25' cliff? OMG I would have to move - I am such a klutz - I'd be in the back yard spinning around arms out, face up to the sun , spinning, spinning - flying right off the cliff. You live in a very grown up house! lol

Abbey - I think honestly - it was just one - I laughed at myself more than I did anything else just thinking - it's going to be REAL fun in about 10 years when I can't remember where the car is. I won't need the keys.

Upallnight - I LOVE your song - Mine (I think) Is
ADD and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) you are very mean to me la la la but like the car - eventually I will forget that I have -what was it now?

Shari - Every day of my life is an adventure - The unfun part was getting the call that the Group home wants to get rid of difficult child because he won't listen to them - YA THINK? And just where is ya'll gonna put 'im now? "CAUSE HE AIN'T GONNA BE ALIVIN' HERE!"

I am so over all of this - I should have started my coffee with Kamora - and all of this would have been at least funnier -

Sigh -

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Just remember - it's all part of the wonderful process of life. There are some advantages to memory issues - I'd share them with you if I could remember them. :smile:

I do know that no one ever puts you in charge of the password to the server or security systems. :rofl: :hammer: :smile:

Star*

call 911........call 911
BANANA - fully charged! ROFL

today was much less eventful - thank goodness - because now I have to battle moving dude from the group home - could it have been I KNEW something was wrong? got a call on the banana maybe?

Hard to tell - sigh - another move.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Oh my gosh.... as I sat in a fog this morning and N said to me "I heard the tinkles Mommy and then the peepee wanted to come out" all I could think about was you STar*!!!
Isn't that nice!!!! I was in such a fog... I could not even focus she was trying to climb on me... the cat was laying on me...
and then K gets up and is obsessing about how to get Mike from Dirty Jobs to come to our house!?!?!?

I don't know??? I did make Banana bread yesterday!!!!

I have to go wash some sheets....

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
:rofl:

Star, not laughing at you, I'm laughing with you.

Although not quite as bad, Nichole and I've had a similar morning this morning.

Hugs