*Dear Family*

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Dear PE'ers.

I've decided to resign my "mod" post. It's been ten years, I'm tired, and it's time.

I know you won't miss my editing your **** and **** posts :rofl: and maybe in the future I'll say something that the incoming mod will have to edit! Won't that be fun??? :D

You are family to me. I'm not going anywhere, I'll just be posting in a different capacity. Thanks for being such a terrific group. You kept me on my toes :wildone: , made me laugh, and made me cry, and I love each and every one of you.

Suz

DammitJanet

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Say it isnt so!

Suz...you know I dont do well with change. So who is going to take this over? Hmmm? I came up with the idea for this group and you took over the mod duties. Now what? Im just crushed. Now I have to go off and cry. I just hate it when this stuff happens.

Sulking to my corner. You will find me with a box of tissues.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Thanks, Janet and Witz. Not to worry, I'm sure whoever takes over will be wonderful and we'll be fine. :)

Suz

Nancy

Suz,

Welcome to retirement. I was just thinking the other day that's it's been over ten years since I first came here and I'm tired too. I don't have the energy I should have to even welcome new members. But I think of everyone here as family and am lucky enough to have formed personal friendships with some members.

I am happy that you are my friend and know that you will never be far away.

Nancy

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Thanks, Nancy. I'm happy you are my friend, too. We've all of us been through hell and back together, haven't we?

Suz

Fran

Former desparate mom
Suz, you have been a trooper for a long time. We will miss you but I know you aren't too far away.
Retirement is good. Keep telling yourself that. I think we will always miss that part of our lives but eventually it's time to move on.
Thank you for your wise counsel, your soft heart and your wicked sense of humor.

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
Ah, Suz! I will miss trying to get past your ever vigilant ladyhood! Thank you for all the hard work.

Does this mean you're getting ready for "mimihood"?

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Thanks, Fran. We've certainly shared a lot of tears and laughter over the years, haven't we?

3S, my wine drinking partner :wine: editing your posts has been my pleasure. :rofl:

Mimihood is at the end of April so it's fast approaching. :)

Suz

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Geeze, Suz! Now who will step on me when I'm not being "good".

Seriously. You will be missed. Do stay on board and keep us posted with what's going on with you and Rob.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Thanks, GN. Your posts brought out the blusher in me at times :916blusher: and I always appreciated your honesty even if I had to edit it. lol

I'll be here. :)

Suz

N

Nomad

Sending good thoughts. Thank you for making me think about things I didn't always think about. Have fun with your "retirement." Enjoy each and every day...each and every moment. Do hope you will stick around, even if you are not a "mod!"

Star*

call 911........call 911
Dear Suz,

I'm not sure what to thank you for the most. Tireless reading efforts. Dogmatic tenacity in correcting foul language. Having the ability for discernible taste in content of frustration with parents who are at the end of their rope. Flat out detachment even with us. :tongue: Just say no. Complete sentence deletion with a wagging finger. Wishing you had a red pen and the ability to mark punctuation and run on sentences :laugh:, but never doing so. (...) ;) Forever in my mind being Queen of the Links! (technically my favorite memory of you) Last but never least. That fantastic memory which ferrets out trolls thus keeping us safe.

YOU ARE MY HERO

Congratulations on your decision to detach from our frickin' mess...:tongue: (I went lightly on the language, but will still expect that you will expel the word and make everyone think it was the huge bad fbomb when it was really only the other replacement fbomb which is still just as bad as the big one but not quite as bad when you think about it unless you really just are so adversttteee to using anykind of obtuse language then anything is justbad just likethis run on sentences with badgrammar and missssspelled words wich myust be making ewe nuts for the very last time.

Love & HUGE Hugs for all you have done for me
Star

rejectedmom

Ahhhhh Suz, I understand "tired" all to well. Thank you for all you have done in keeping this board a soft place to land. I hope you will use your new found "free time" for something fun and exciting. -RM

trinityroyal

Suz, when I first read your note I was afraid that you were retiring from the board altogether. I'm so relieved to hear that you'll still be around, just not in the Mod capacity.

Enjoy your retirement, and thank you for all the dedication and hard work.

Trinity

LittleDudesMom

Suz,

I'm sorry to see you go, but I understand your decision. There is a time for everything.....

I'll remember your reaching out on the ending of my marriage in 2003 and your wisdom and support when difficult child was at his darkest. But most of all, I will remember your ballet dancing, in socks, in Galveston!

Take care Suz - I seldom am at this board, but I will check in from time to time to "see" you.

Sharon

DDD

What to X! I can't Xing believe it! ;)

If this is the best decision for you, my friend, then I'm all for it! DDD

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Well, phew, at least you're not leaving. I was so afraid that's what I was going to read!

Thanks for being so vigilant all this time.

Wouldn't it be fun to try and trip up the new warden? :surprise:

Hahahahah- just kidding....;)

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
You guys are making me feel a lot verklempft (any idea how to spell that word?) this morning. :9-07tears:

Thanks for much for the giggles and the love. Back at ya!

XXX

Suz

tiredmommy

Suz,

Thank you for all the wisdom & guidance you've offered over the years. I'm so glad you are staying on as a member! Please know I'm always available if you need anything. :)