detatch, detatch,.......

DammitJanet

Jena, as far as I know, all county health depts have to have a dept that deals with std's. In fact that is where they send all the testing from the jails and student health. I would take her there.

Jena

janet we tried last time. in our neck of the woods all that exists is planned parenthood. last time she thought she was pregnant we took her there figured it' would be an eye opener for her. not at all, was more for me 200 bucks later! can you imagine??

my gyn is cheaper. we're fighitng to get insurance and having hard time due to business but we can't afford private. we need it bad. between what medications for me will cost and husband has been experiencing some stuff. we have to. we saved a portion of his income tax check for me to get my teeth done finally. so i'm using some of my teeth fund lol to bring her.

i honestly dont know how husband does it each mos. hes' still paying ex 3k monthly for support.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
THREE THOUSAND A MONTH FOR SUPPORT? Holy schmoly! OK I know you live in NY, but... For Onyxx and Jett both we get $296 a month. (When we get it...)

Jena

your kidding me?? wow. i get 330 a week for difficult child and easy child. he has 3 so his actual support is 2k. he gives 1k still as alimony even though he's not supposed to!

i'm like cut her off, down, cut it cut it cut it!!! lol he literally each mos. takes from one pile and adds to another. he's constantly shifting funds i see him doing it in his head sometimes when he has store money in his pocket. he's changed a few things there lately and he brought in an extra 3k this weekend alone. we're biding time till the sale goes thru.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Dang... NY must be a lot more expensive than OH - oh, wait, that's right - in your case it is men paying women, in ours it is the reverse.

husband used to pay $50/week/child, so $400/month - then the judge said, but you COULD be making this much, and tripled it. But now, BM pays based on a year she worked part-time for 6 months... And husband worked 2 jobs.

Jena

sounds about right lol. insane right?? it is expensive here. average rent here is like 2 to 3k a mos. depending on what you rent. homes here decent ones are about 375k. i'd love to move out of new york, yet we can't due to his ex and my ex. he could open up a small rest. somewhere, i could umm i dunno' lol teach again....... ?

but here we are stuck for the next 7 to 8 years which isn't that bad. our youngest is 10 in may. so once she's graduated high school we're out!

H

HaoZi

I get $35/week in support, so wow 3k a month?!
Once she's 18 the Planned Parenthood sliding scale will be based on HER income, or lack thereof, since she's not at home being supported.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Jena - your house is about 2 to 2.5 times what they are around here; apartments, about 3 times.

And you're right, he shouldn't pay her any more alimony!!!!!

P

PatriotsGirl

HPV is the reason I have had cancer twice....there is no cure and if she is sexually active, there really is no way not to get it. Condoms do nothing to prevent HPV. It is spread skin to skin contact. I believe the rate was 80% of sexually active people have it and most will never even know...this is why my difficult child got the shot when it came out.