Did anybody watch The Mentalist last night?

muttmeister

What the heck did the bad guy say at the very end? I watched the whole darned show and then missed the important part. I'm assuming it might have been something about Red John but I didn't catch it. Did anybody else hear what he said?

witzend

I'm very carefully not reading the replies because I have it on DVR & haven't watched yet. I always watch with the closed captioning on so I don't miss it. I'll check in after I watch later today to see if anyone else has answered yet.

lala11

so he said tried to tell u? tried to tell u what exactly? i'm sure if i could remember the whole conversations they had in the show i would understand exacatly what he meant by saying. "TRIED TO TELL YOU" but i am inpatient so please can u tell me exactley why he said that. or can anyone tell me? i'm not great on computers so it would talk me all day to figure it out....lol...HELP

muttmeister

This is a really old post but I found out later that what he said was "Tiger, tiger" which is what Red John said to him when he had him captive. That established the connection between the bad guy and Red John. That was at the end of last season. This season's ending has me wondering where they will take up in the fall.